usa to china transfer

J

jibbs

I am truly sorry to let everyone down but I do have a ticket to go to China and meet the in-laws. I also do mot see my self waking up missing any body parts. Well I do not know how well I will actually like being in China but I am not one to turn my on my word. Because when I say I will do something I do it no matter who or what gets in my way. AND NO I AM NOT PLAYING YOU Fs!!!!!

Dude. I was definitely about to wish you well on your trip and luck with your assimilation into Chinese culture, but then I saw that you called me an friend. I'm now offended and sincerely hope that your soon-to-be wife turns out to be transgendered on your oriental honeymoon. Keep us posted?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do us a favor---please ask your bride to be why it is always 10 minute when you call in a take out Chinese food order, no matter the size of the order. Thanks.

I am sorry to anyone that I may have offened with the end of my last post. I have ment my girl alread and that is in person and I know for a fact that she is not a transgender. As for the the calling in a order, my guess is that the wait is the maroon on the over end of the phone. After all we do live in America, where people move slow because they want to. Now I am not saying that is not true in other countries.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do us a favor---please ask your bride to be why it is always 10 minute when you call in a take out Chinese food order, no matter the size of the order. Thanks.

Yellow is a race.......that's a racist comment. That's the same as asking a black man how many watermelons he eats in a year.

J

jibbs

Yellow is a race.......that's a racist comment. That's the same as asking a black man how many watermelons he eats in a year.

Jokes are made with material given. It was either going to being sexism or racism, and in the end kept extremely mild and nonchalant. Humor's pretty much always going to offend somebody, you know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jokes are made with material given. It was either going to being sexism or racism, and in the end kept extremely mild and nonchalant. Humor's pretty much always going to offend somebody, you know.

Maybe so, but he implies all the time that I'm a racist in my lily-white gated comunity............his coment was not funny. Trying to be Seinfeld is not cool when you can't pull it off!!.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Maybe so, but he implies all the time that I'm a racist in my lily-white gated comunity............his coment was not funny. Trying to be Seinfeld is not cool when you can't pull it off!!.

What's the deal with chinese restaurants ? I can order an egg roll or order the pupu platter.......and they're both ready in 10 minutes ? Have you noticed that.....I mean ...... seriously.....Is there some type of time warp back there in the kitchen ? ...... why can't american food be like that ?....like when I go out to eat....I have to order a meal before my meal because it takes too long ! .......if more Americans were allowed back there in those chinese kitchens maybe appetizers would never be invented !

Is that Seinfeldy enough for you !!!!!!!! lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
What's the deal with chinese restaurants ? I can order an egg roll or order the pupu platter.......and they're both ready in 10 minutes ? Have you noticed that.....I mean ...... seriously.....Is there some type of time warp back there in the kitchen ? ...... why can't american food be like that ?....like when I go out to eat....I have to order a meal before my meal because it takes too long ! .......if more Americans were allowed back there in those chinese kitchens maybe appetizers would never be invented !

Is that Seinfeldy enough for you !!!!!!!! lol

Seinfeld would be more like waiting 30 mins. for a table and missing the start of the show you were going to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1OvVKAga2k

What's the deal with chinese restaurants ? I can order an egg roll or order the pupu platter.......and they're both ready in 10 minutes ? Have you noticed that.....I mean ...... seriously.....Is there some type of time warp back there in the kitchen ? ...... why can't american food be like that ?....like when I go out to eat....I have to order a meal before my meal because it takes too long ! .......if more Americans were allowed back there in those chinese kitchens maybe appetizers would never be invented ! Is that Seinfeldy enough for you !!!!!!!! lol
That stuff is good but it gives me The diarrhea. Sorry

Well then don't eat it. To the person who used Chinese, I am still lreaning how to read and write in it. friend me this is a really hard language to lrean to write let alone read. To make clear about what I ment when I said tha I have met her in person is just that. We met at comi con last year and well if you don't know what happens at cons you really need to get out more often then what you do.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Well then don't eat it. To the person who used Chinese, I am still lreaning how to read and write in it. friend me this is a really hard language to lrean to write let alone read. To make clear about what I ment when I said tha I have met her in person is just that. We met at comi con last year and well if you don't know what happens at cons you really need to get out more often then what you do.
Oh I understand where your coming from now. I thought everything that happens at con, stayed at con.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Comi-con? So you are a geek. Have you ever seen any of the boys from Big Bang Theory there?

I am curious---I know when I eat Chinese food I am usually hungry an hour later. Do you find that when you have sex with your girlfriend that you are horny an hour later?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The 2012 Comi con was in San Diego......so she came all the way from China to San Diego for comic books ??? How 'Big Bang' of her!!