Use of PVD outside of peak

542thruNthru

108 dollars per year
10 years 1,080 a month
But 30 years 3240 plus 600 a month. Plus 8 years pt so im looking at 4100 a month. I do 401k and stock. Im sure it still wont be enough

No i was explaining our pension with 30 years ft. I got 25 in 8 pt 17 ft. Started at 17.
Too bad you're not in the west where strong teamsters like Steve Vairma and Ron Herrēa helped keep our pension PEER 80 and 5k+ a month. ;)

You realize he's in IL Chicago area right... It's probably just as bad or worse than where I am. Lol

Also pensions can move across states.

Old people I swear!
Well I hope you move out of California because you have one of the highest tax states in the country. At least here I don't have to pay state taxes on pension or other retirement plans

542thruNthru

Yes i heard that too but al

Last you said you were on the fence now your pro varima. Can you explain peer 80 again please
I'm just giving you a hard time. But yes I'm supporting Teamster Power Slate.

PEER 80 is your years of service and age equal 80 and you can retire with a full pension. PT years count as well.

542thruNthru

I guess you better start working four or five days a week....
giphy-5.gif

cachmeifucan

I'm just giving you a hard time. But yes I'm supporting Teamster Power Slate.

PEER 80 is your years of service and age equal 80 and you can retire with a full pension. PT years count as well.
So rn il be 43 this year 8pt 17ft equals 25 total years of service. So at 50 years old il have 32 years and be able to retire with how much?????? Damn i wish it was that good out here.

cachmeifucan

My pt pension is worth 60 a month per year. 480 a month then pt plus 3850 a month full-time pension. Then i have to pay around 400 a month for health insurance. So hopefully we get a nice increase in pension for my last 10 or 11 years. Il be around 57 so. Sad thing i could have 20 years ft but i was still in college and going out 3 nights a week.

542thruNthru

So rn il be 43 this year 8pt 17ft equals 25 total years of service. So at 50 years old il have 32 years and be able to retire with how much?????? Damn i wish it was that good out here.
So technically you could retire at 49 years old. We have someone just do that and he's getting just about 5k before taxes. That's also with no cap medical.

rod

Retired 22 years
Where are they using non union PVD (s) to cover driver’s vacations? So out of the loop..🤪
Probably here. I went by my old Center last Sunday and there were 7 U-Haul rentals parked out front. Not bad for a small Center. 40-45 drivers. ( There were 24-26 when I worked there.)