Used a DIAD for the first time today

Utility81

I know it's seasonal, which means mid January I'll be looking for something else. All the while when a job opens up, I will apply for it. If I don't get it, I will apply for the next one, then the next, and the next. I actually love hard work and abusive relationships so I'm sure working night part-time in the hub will be alright with me. What I need to figure out is my goal...RPCD or feeders.
If you like abusive relationships you’ve come to the right place. 99% of our part time work force can’t or don’t want to do RPCD. Work 6 months package handling and bid as a part time EAM driver.
You’ll learn the DIAD that way. Before you know it you’ll be RPCD.

Utility81

What is an EAM driver? I've heard of 22.4s and cover drivers.
It’s an early AM driver job. EAM pkg’s in most areas have an 8am commit. I did it for a few years. Started at 6AM roughly and got off at 11AM roughly. Had a decent apartment, new car and about $6k in my checking account.
Got married and had to go full time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you are seasonal then you are seasonal, you will be out of work soon, trust me.
Signed: An insider who waited years and can do damn near everything before stepping foot at interfad but hugged the right curb one too many times.
Should have done the millennial thing and filed a grievance/hurt feelings report for how many times this :censored2:ing ORS gaslit me.

Oh, so you can’t drive for :censored2: it’s ok drivings not for everybody

pierregarcon

I had a real brain fart the other day. We never use the back lit keys because during peak and cold weather, the DIAD battery dieing was a real problem. Gotta save juice. Now with the cradles I was like hell yeah, it's back lit key time. So I called my buddy asking what the key presses were. He was confused, was like you just hit the one key than the light bulb on the screen. I was thinking of the DIAD 4 where it was like a couple of random button inputs.