Used a DIAD for the first time today

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It's %50 diad training %45 pure brainwash and %5 drive tests and evaluation. And what little you get there is done in a fantasy world where green paint is supposed to be scary to drive over and the test route intentionally avoids any bad spots.
I never went to school in Clarksville, I went to the university of hard knocks and I learned the board by using it and a supervisor who asked if I was thick headed.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Oh, so you can’t drive for :censored2: it’s ok drivings not for everybody
976b24fe4577a74f5db6cfa008a3a92e.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Looks like somebody dropped one too hard.

I had a DIAD2, if I remember, slide off the dashboard and out the door on a dirt road at about 35mph. I tried like hell not to run over it, and didn't.

A few scratches on the back and that was it.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
DIAD one you could use to fend off dogs, fat lonely housewives or use as a chock block and cover up your woody walking past hot secretary’s !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What is an EAM driver? I've heard of 22.4s and cover drivers.
I was one of the test subjects in Boston for EAM. Had 2 guys from Chicago show up and they had someone in the air hub mark a couple of parcels randomly selected to use as the test parcels. Bad idea. Neither businesses were open until 10 AM , so we just sat there waiting. The other EAM test driver was used the first day as a tour guide around Boston. On the second day , my guy wanted that tour, too. I took him to the real and tourist trap Cheers Bar.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oh, on Day one my guy freaked out , since our selected parcel was not removed at the airport, we had to drive to Watertown ( MA ) to find it. As we approached the building , all the drivers were walking in wearing their browns { our contract said we could wear the outfits home } it just blew his mind.