Using a scanner in another loaders I.d

Birdblue

I was wondering will I get fired for Loading packages in a trailer under another employees I.D. There was a package at the end of the night and I had clocked out and noticed that a package at a trailer that needed to be loaded and I went and got a scanner and scanned into a another loader loaders id because mine was torn and this has happened two other times and I did not know if I could get terminated for it even though I’m not trying to get any one into trouble or nothing or myself. Need honest answers please.

Birdblue

I was wondering will I get fired for Loading packages in a trailer under another employees I.D. There was a package at the end of the night and I had clocked out and noticed that a package at a trailer that needed to be loaded and I went and got a scanner and scanned into a another loader loaders id because mine was torn and this has happened two other times and I did not know if I could get terminated for it even though I’m not trying to get any one into trouble or nothing or myself. Need honest answers please.
And I think the two other times the packages were questionable if not a damage.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Dishonesty.
Fired

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The hand scanners? You do not need to scan your ID. Just type it in. Password is defaulted to the first 4 didgets of your ID.

We have someone on the preload who does the same thing. There are buttons on the scanner. Use them.

If worse comes to worse just pin it on lack of training. If they don't train us to use the scanners at all, then they should not be looking to be picky about sort/user differences when people just pick up random scanners that are already logged.

HandOfGod

You wont be fired. I train new people constantly and just tell them to scan into my id when using scanners. It really doesn't matter that much.
However; when it comes to sending potentially damaged packages down the line to other centers... Just fix the problems as you get them, don't pass the buck down the line.

HandOfGod

You've obviously never been a clerk in a small center that receives larges amounts of damaged packages deliberately and maliciously placed in trailers so that they wouldn't have to process them at large hubs.

HandOfGod

We all work together from the east coast to the west coast. We are a team and every dollar we save doing our job affects the entire company. Don't send your garbage on to other centers is all I'm saying!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
BBC8520B-3E49-4C5C-A973-967ECC38B62B.gif
We all work together from the east coast to the west coast. We are a team and every dollar we save doing our job affects the entire company. Don't send your garbage on to other centers is all I'm saying!

Indecisi0n

I am told the total opposite. They tell me all the time to take the junk trailers out to centers we don't like.

ll_MDX_ll

Package humper
The only problem that arises from something like this is that the person logged into the scanner might get a sheet to sign on how to do their job or re-training if you loaded the wrong package into the load, especially if it's a bag. God forbid you misload a bag.

It's entirely on them though for leaving their scanners logged in. Since it's the end of the day it doesn't really matter since its only a few packages.