Vacation check one or two weeks before vacation?

I actually take a picture of the chart every year. For some reason the sup's get really wierd of about that though. They act like I'm trying to infrige on everyone else's.. "privacy"?

This year the heat killed my phone, lost it. Girlfriend threw away my calender. Can't :censored2:in' win dude.
Somebody Definitely has a copy. Grab your steward tomorrow and go fund out

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have to agree 100% very dumb.

Makes zero sense that they give it to you in advance then you are left without a check the week after you go on vacation. Every other place just codes out the vacation week the same week you are off and nothing ever skips a beat. Maybe it's a courtesy to do it here so you have a little extra money to play with while on vacation.

IDK, if you need extra money to "play with" then maybe you really can't afford or shouldn't take vacation.
I always feel rich for a few weeks then bam no check

UnconTROLLed

perfection
UPS is contractually obligated to make your check available the Friday before vacation. Here, ready usually the week before but I've seem them two weeks prior.

UPS is contractually obligated to make your check available the Friday before vacation. Here, ready usually the week before but I've seem them two weeks prior.
Back in the day when we got paid on the day before vacation, payroll always was late so we wouldn't get our check until Friday morning instead of Thursday night.

542thruNthru

Sure.

-Can't get current access to vacation date until tomarrow.

-previous vacation was one week after payment.

-Was not an anomaly, verified by other driver.

Why did me and this driver get the vacation check one week before vs two?

Screenshot_20190908-140922_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sure.

-Can't get current access to vacation date until tomarrow.
Correct. No one here can help with that one.

-previous vacation was one week after payment.
Sometimes that happens but normally it's 2 weeks before. If taking more than a week, both vacations are usually paid at same time but sometimes they get broken up.

-Was not an anomaly, verified by other driver.
Why did me and this driver get the vacation check one week before vs two?

Could have been something your OMS did manually, they are only ones to know that. Will need to get with them tomorrow (but doing that will take care of everything else above anyways.)

Have them do a pay inquiry for you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You can look on UPSERS to see when your vacation is under the TIME OFF tab. You do get your vacation check like two weeks before you go on vacation. Which is dumb. They should give them to us a week before or during our vacation week imo

Why?

You gonna blow it all on weed and soda pop before your vacation

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I don't see why it's so difficult to know you've already been paid and plan accordingly. The people who think this is a big deal probably use the IRS as a savings account every year.