Vacation--how much notice need be given?

So, I just passed my year date last week, and my FT said that I needed to give 4 weeks notice for my vacation. My PT sup said I needed to give 2 weeks notice, before that. Naturally, I've been shafted by FT's a few times before this (which also included my second week where I worked 8-9 hour shifts, and only got paid for 4 hours per day. My FT promised to sort that out, but nothing ever happened), so I just want to make sure I can't get it at the time I want. I want to take my vacation to coincide with spring break, that way I won't have school *or* work for a week. Something tells me that my FT is just trying to move my vacation to a time that suits him more than me. Also naturally, I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. Though, I trust my PT a bit more than that.

And, it only makes sense to me that if someone is going to quit, they only have to give 2 weeks notice, but vacation is 4? Shady, imo. And, I can't seem to find anything on PT vacation in the Union Agreement, or contract?, booklet.

I didn't realize I had vacation until last week, so I didn't have time--no one asked me about when I wanted it, either--to ask.

He also said that the earliest I could take my vacation was March 23rd, which happens to be 5 weeks out, not 4.

So, anyone know?
Call your business agent.