Vacation paid out?

Oceanview

today is my 1 year at ups.. I took both of my 2 week vacations prior to my 1 year seniority date.. I can’t get a straight answer from anyone at my hub when I’m supposed to be getting paid. I was told on the 27th I could expect it but I feel that is inaccurate.. has anyone had this issue in the past? What should my next steps be? Also my steward doesn’t know when I should be paid as well..

opey

isnt it 1 week AFTER 1 year and 2 weeks after 2 years? if you already took the time off and didnt get paid for it, you wont be getting paid for it now. vacations are normally paid 2 weeks in advance

CoolStoryBro

Check the time off viewer on UPSers.com. usually the time isn't accrued and in your bank until a week after your seniority date.

You might need a supervisor to manually take those vacation hours and pay you out since you took them before you were really allowed to. But I dunno. Maybe that will happen automatically?

It's 2 week after 1 year where I'm at too. I think Most of the Western States get an extra week of vacation.