Vacation Pay question.

Rad

Just checked online to see how much my checks gonna be as usual. And it looks like they have my 2 vacation week checks (took them right in a row) ready to be issued today along with my original paycheck . Is this some form of error? And if it’s not why do they issue your vacation pay so early (not complaining just curious) why is it ? And why not all on one check instead of 3 separate ones ... any advice will help.

Kae3106

Just checked online to see how much my checks gonna be as usual. And it looks like they have my 2 vacation week checks (took them right in a row) ready to be issued today along with my original paycheck . Is this some form of error? And if it’s not why do they issue your vacation pay so early (not complaining just curious) why is it ? And why not all on one check instead of 3 separate ones ... any advice will help.

Lumping it onto one check would jack up the tax rate. Doing them separately calculates the taxes on each one.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
tax you more if it is one check