Vacation time

KoennenTiger

I still have to pull my kids out of school each year for a vacation because ALL weeks that kids are out are taken first by high seniority with grown kids. It is what it is but still annoying.

My kid had to go to school several times while sick because she had maxed out absences from the trip.

I'm quite a bit into seniority and there's no way I'm getting more than one week Vaca in the summer. The older guys get it all.

But I found a really great solution. It's called my stay at home bang maid and womb zombie also home schools our kids. I feel it though for the kid I had with my ex wife. He wants in on this and yeah, school. I make sure I do what I can to take some days off so he can belong.

Hey weird I can take multiple sick days in a row driving to cell reception in the morning. I'm sick, "no we need you to come in theirs no one". 'I'm sick (for the fourth day in a row) *click*

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
The only thing about vacation time that ticks me off is that we can't break up all weeks into individual days. In my area we can only break up two weeks but some areas can break them all up. I'd love to have that option.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The only thing about vacation time that ticks me off is that we can't break up all weeks into individual days. In my area we can only break up two weeks but some areas can break them all up. I'd love to have that option.
I don’t know of anywhere that you can break them all up.

I broke 1 week this year and I’ll never do it again. If I need a day I call in.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I don’t know of anywhere that you can break them all up.

I broke 1 week this year and I’ll never do it again. If I need a day I call in.
Yeah man, I'd like to break them all up AND use my yearly call ins. I have been known to play the "call in game" for years. What sucks is that the 2 for 1's have been cut to only 4 per year. When I first started in 1989 it was 3 for 1's.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
What does taking spring break week off and Having the backbone to file a grievance have to do with each other?
The fact that they would take that week just to keep somebody with kids from being off when their kids were out of school. I have no problem whatsoever with seniority, it's just that they always had that smirk on their face when they did it, but wouldn't file a grievance because the boss man would get mad.