Vaccine mandate

Back From Break
Sorry, too many people on here that don’t like freedom. How’s that. I’ve just been so used to calling freedom haters libs lately so…

8a8.gif

You need to check again buddy.

The vaccine does not create a magical forcefield around you. It teaches your body to create antibodies to fight the infection when you get it. The problem is that makes vaccinated people asymptomatic and they spread it without knowing.
Only a very small percentage of vaccinated people have a breakthrough case and an even smaller number of those will be contagious.

cachmeifucan

It's the unvaccinated that keeps spreading it around.
Im unvaccinated but haven't got it. Its the people who got it that keep going out while sick but might be asymptomatic. If im unvaccinated and dont get covid how am i spreading it. I think i figured it out. They want the healthy people to get a vax they dont need so that if they do get covid the will have some symptoms and quarantine. Then that will stop the spread while i got in January but b4 vax available.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Durr.... I skipped biology in high school to smoke pot in the bathroom. Now I depend on some random guy, who is basically paid to push drugs on me and my family and got all "c's" in the medical school of Samoa, to keep me and my family "healthy" (ie, dependent on the pharma industry). Everyone who does things different than me is just a dumb truck driver.

Back From Break
Durr.... I skipped biology in high school to smoke pot in the bathroom. Now I depend on some random guy, who is basically paid to push drugs on me and my family and got all "c's" in the medical school of Samoa, to keep me and my family "healthy" (ie, dependent on the pharma industry). Everyone who does things different than me is just a dumb truck driver.

Durr.... you just rely on Wikipedia

Back From Break
Do you think it sucks really bad when you get judged for not getting vaccinated?

I'm not judging anyone for not getting vaccinated. That is your choice.

But, if you choose not to get vaccinated, stick the damn cotton swab up your nose, and if you test positive for COVID, stay the friend@#k home so that you don't spread it to your coworkers.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

But, if you choose not to get vaccinated, stick the damn cotton swab up your nose, and if you test positive for COVID, stay the friend@#k home so that you don't spread it to your coworkers.
Next thing you know, you are going to insist they stop smoking in public places. :funny:

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.

Who are you to impose swabs on people?! What cause Biden says it’s law?! Ok fascist tell us what to do…

Back From Break
Who are you to impose swabs on people?! What cause Biden says it’s law?! Ok fascist tell us what to do…

Sorry blueballs, an employer has every right to protect its employees, all employees, from someone bringing a highly contagious, deadly disease, into the workplace.

Get over yourself and your civil rights to do what you want, to bring, and spread, a deadly disease into the workplace.

What about my civil rights....to be protected from you....?