Vaccine mandate

BigGuy2732

SCOTUS ignored blatant and obvious trump tsunami victory in 2020 with stopping the count and injecting millions of fraudulent ballots. Scotus won’t rule in the favor of the human race.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
What writing is that Doc?
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What writing is that Doc?

Just a figure of speech, indicating that the court often has to be pressured into making the right decision. The court generally doesn't decide based on the law or the constitution, but politics. With the impending red tsunami that's coming, that the democrats seem dead set on making as gigantic as possible, they will be too cowardly to oppose the new power structure.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Well, whatever it is, they didn’t protect the healthcare workers in Maine. So that set the precedent. They won’t do anything to stop it.

If the 6th Circuit does overturn the panel decision, the supreme court can still choose the cowards way out and not gear the case, which will be good for us.

They are less likely to overturn state, city or even employer mandates. But many employers were only starting mandates to get ahead of the OSHA fake rule.

BigGuy2732

Usury is anti Christian and in sane times, it was a banned practice. Making money off of people by charging interest is immoral. You’re not even selling a good or a service. Full stop.

cachmeifucan

Its like the want the revolution to start so they can punish us for not getting jabbed. They want to provoke certain groups. If all of us quit our jobs then they would hire cheap labor. John Roberts is a joke and these judges that bush appointed are weak. This is why they killed the Supreme Court justice Scalia. He probably knew the truth about Roberts on the lolita express.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Dueling courts with equal power. A higher court will slap them down.

Not exactly. The En Banc hearing will result in a decision made by all the judges in the 6th circuit court of appeals and has the authority to overurn the 3 judge panel hearing. The en banc hearing was always going to happen. They even had an argument over whether to skip the panel hearing all together. SCOTUS is the only higher court. A decision en banc that overturns the panel decision will mean Biden will have to appeal to the SC, and they could refuse to hear the case, setting the en banc decision as precedent.