Vaccine mandate

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Is that a thing??

I think so, but I think it doesn't last because the fat cells start dying when they are cut off from their blood supply. They break down and get cleared out by the body. I think if they can transfer the fat clumps with their blood supply intact, then it would last.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
48375_s6xg7fipdd3vo6a.jpeg

Heavy Package

I am just so over the virus. Move on and go back to normal. Do we really need daily updates every day on the news and paper and social media on a coronavirus until 2032? If close to 1,000,000 Americans have died, that is 1 in 350 Americans. So in my county of 350,000 people there are 10,000 dead from coronavirus?!?! BS. Bodies would be piled everywhere and you would know many many neighbors and people who are no longer alive. I only know many UPSers who have gotten it and come back to work.. Shrug.

BigGuy2732

It's tyranny against the economy, because the elite hate the economy. The elite hate working people providing for themselves. They hate all the carbon emissions that happen because of the economy. They are working to reorganize society and rebuild it in the way that they want things to run. Which means, you will own nothing, and you'll be happy.

quad decade guy

It's tyranny against the economy, because the elite hate the economy. The elite hate working people providing for themselves. They hate all the carbon emissions that happen because of the economy. They are working to reorganize society and rebuild it in the way that they want things to run. Which means, you will own nothing, and you'll be happy.
Actually far more sinister than that.

Non liberal

I am just so over the virus. Move on and go back to normal. Do we really need daily updates every day on the news and paper and social media on a coronavirus until 2032? If close to 1,000,000 Americans have died, that is 1 in 350 Americans. So in my county of 350,000 people there are 10,000 dead from coronavirus?!?! BS. Bodies would be piled everywhere and you would know many many neighbors and people who are no longer alive. I only know many UPSers who have gotten it and come back to work.. Shrug.
Exactly. There’s nothing going to stop a cold virus from spreading you just need to learn to live with it

Gman33909

I think this is the consensus of most Americans by now lets hope

trotsky

I can see in the not too distant future anti-vaxxers here in the US being denied health insurance, specific coverage and/or a surcharge levied much as they do with smokers or other self-inflicted, high risk sectors of the population.

My body, my choice....my wallet.
Let me check your diet. If its anything unhealthy then you're fired.

cachmeifucan

6th circuit court just upheld creepy jo vax mandate in a 2 to 1 vote. So it looks like weekly testing is coming. Oh and i think its heading to the Supreme court lets wait and see. 1 bush appointed judge and 1 obama Jude. Against 1 Trump appointed judge.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
6th circuit court just upheld creepy jo vax mandate in a 2 to 1 vote. So it looks like weekly testing is coming. Oh and i think its heading to the Supreme court lets wait and see. 1 bush appointed judge and 1 obama Jude. Against 1 Trump appointed judge.

The 6th Circuit still has to have an en banc hearing. The en banc panel will shoot down the mandate next week, then the case will head to SCOTUS in January.

Non liberal

Screw these people, let the economy tank