Vaccine mandate

Poop Head

Judge me.
I was "talking" with a liberal recently (they started yelling and throwing a tantrum almost immediately) about global warming. We both agree that human beings alter and destroy the environment that we live in. No doubt about that. I set them off by pointing out that it would be extremely close minded to think humans impact on the planet is the sole cause of any warming trend we may or may not be experiencing. You have to acknowledge the possibility of the sun playing a role in it, the earths orbit, historic heating and cooling patterns over the past millions and millions of years, etc..
we agreed though that to eliminate the negative impact on our planet, youd have to exterminate humans, or at least the vast majority. Then the remaining would have to live in grass huts and dig up grubs and hunt animals with sticks.
How would someone go about that?

Non liberal

The OSHA "mandate" is actually for testing, not for getting vaccinated.
Unless your vaccinated, then you don’t have to test. Because they said that employers will not have to pay for testing. If the employee chooses not to get vaccinated, then they must submit a negative covid test. Either one sort of thing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Unless your vaccinated, then you don’t have to test. Because they said that employers will not have to pay for testing. If the employee chooses not to get vaccinated, then they must submit a negative covid test. Either one sort of thing.

Naw, now that they've established that vaccinated people still transmit, they will try to require testing for everyone.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's not clear, but it's a moot point anyways. Teamcare and UPS can fight over who pays...
The White House says that the 150 million Americans who have private health insurance will be eligible for full reimbursement after they buy an at-home Covid test. That includes people insured by their employer, as well as those who've bought a plan on the Affordable Care Act's marketplace, Dawson said.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I was "talking" with a liberal recently (they started yelling and throwing a tantrum almost immediately) about global warming. We both agree that human beings alter and destroy the environment that we live in. No doubt about that. I set them off by pointing out that it would be extremely close minded to think humans impact on the planet is the sole cause of any warming trend we may or may not be experiencing. You have to acknowledge the possibility of the sun playing a role in it, the earths orbit, historic heating and cooling patterns over the past millions and millions of years, etc..
we agreed though that to eliminate the negative impact on our planet, youd have to exterminate humans, or at least the vast majority. Then the remaining would have to live in grass huts and dig up grubs and hunt animals with sticks.
How would someone go about that?

I don't agree that humans destroy the environment. I think we have the potential to make it unsuitable for higher lifeforms for millennia, but it would be very hard for us to actually "destroy" the environment, even if we focused on doing so. There are natural limiting factors that are a function of how we alter the environment that will keep us from growing to an unsustainable population, despite what the Malthusians, and their buddies the eugenicists, say. We'll cap out at about 11 billion, and may even start on a natural downward trend after that.

Non liberal

Naw, now that they've established that vaccinated people still transmit, they will try to require testing for everyone.
I don’t think they will because liberals are in charge. They don’t think logically, their only purpose is to punish people who don’t think like them, and making the vaccinated pay for testing would be a punishment. No, nothing has made sense since this whole sham started. If you didn’t comply with the vaccine mandate, you will pay for your once a week covid test for the privilege of being able to work.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’t think they will because liberals are in charge. They don’t think logically, their only purpose is to punish people who don’t think like them, and making the vaccinated pay for testing would be a punishment. No, nothing has made sense since this whole sham started. If you didn’t comply with the vaccine mandate, you will pay for your once a week covid test for the privilege of being able to work.

One of the motivations in all this is to shove as much freshly minted debt notes into pharma pockets, and subsequently politicians who own pharma stocks pockets. They know they won't get reelected, so they don't care how many people they piss off. They need as much money as they can get to be able to hide until the angry mob calms down and forgets about them.

cachmeifucan

Teamcare already pays for testing not sure how they can say they dont want to anymore. And this wiil be the longest 3 years left of sloppy joe. Hopefully in November dems lose many seats unless they cheat again.

cachmeifucan

The vax doesn't stop u from getting covid or stop u from spreading it. They probably hoped it would but it doesn't. So its only use is to stop u from dying from covid and thats great but im young enough and healthy enough to fight it off and if i die its my choice. So by not getting the jab im only hurting myself.