Vaccine mandate

Thebrownblob

Ok.

What specifically does your Local do for safety?

You seem to imply that they(your local) are fully behind disciplinary action for safety vest violations or perhaps speeding, running stop signs?

Tell us more. Please.
Speeding, and running stop signs? Are you suggesting telematics be used? Otherwise isn’t that a function of the actual police department? My local has been very proactive in regards to safety. Egress is a major one they have addressed in the building. But you seem the think just the officials at the local can “fix” safety. Discipline is not a function of a local union. Condoning actions and representing a member in good faith are not the same.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Ok.

What specifically does your Local do for safety?

You seem to imply that they(your local) are fully behind disciplinary action for safety vest violations or perhaps speeding, running stop signs?

Tell us more. Please.
I’m in local 638 . They don’t friend around when it comes to safety. You don’t wear safety vest in yard, speed in yard, blow stop signs in yard, you won’t be working here very long.

quad decade guy

Just for poops and giggles, I would be interested what you believe the Union's role should be in regards to safety
It is what's everyone's role.....safety. Simply watching a fellow union member kill someone(especially) on our yard(especially a fellow union member).....is as heinous as it sounds.

Knowing a fellow member and is drunk.....and allowing him to take the wheel(at work) is......what?

Watching jackass unsafe behavior and turning away.......only to watch a friend smeared on a dock door...

Knowing the company condones such practices(remembering they are committed by a member...) and saying nothing.....

So, I'll ask you-do we stand by? It's like anything else in life......maybe watching the rise of communism, looting.....even watching sexual assault on a subway/train. Extreme? No. Those are taken from the headlines....everyday.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It is what's everyone's role.....safety. Simply watching a fellow union member kill someone(especially) on our yard(especially a fellow union member).....is as heinous as it sounds.

Knowing a fellow member and is drunk.....and allowing him to take the wheel(at work) is......what?

Watching jackass unsafe behavior and turning away.......only to watch a friend smeared on a dock door...

Knowing the company condones such practices(remembering they are committed by a member...) and saying nothing.....

So, I'll ask you-do we stand by? It's like anything else in life......maybe watching the rise of communism, looting.....even watching sexual assault on a subway/train. Extreme? No. Those are taken from the headlines....everyday.
If only we had a contract???

Thebrownblob

No disrespect but, I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about you sound like a drama queen.

No one “allows” A member to drive drunk knowingly.
And if someone has a drinking problem off the clock it’s none of your damn business. We have plenty of programs as well as insurance to get help but someone has to want that help.

As much as I dislike the company and feel they mostly do things to cover their butt, they do not “condone” those actions, especially at the corporate level pick up the phone and make a complaint if you were so worried about what’s going on in your yard.

And your last statement about communism and looting lol? I’m Steadfastly against both of those things but what does that have to do with our jobs lol.

What do these things have to do with the “Union” Are you talking about just the elected leaders? Because if you can’t remember remembered “we” are the union, quit being a rock thrower and complainer and get in the ring and fix things yourself if you can do better. I’m sure there’s tons of support for your views for you to get elected at your local right?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No disrespect but, I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about you sound like a drama queen.

No one “allows” A member to drive drunk knowingly.
And if someone has a drinking problem off the clock it’s none of your damn business. We have plenty of programs as well as insurance to get help but someone has to want that help.

As much as I dislike the company and feel they mostly do things to cover their butt, they do not “condone” those actions, especially at the corporate level pick up the phone and make a complaint if you were so worried about what’s going on in your yard.

And your last statement about communism and looting lol? I’m Steadfastly against both of those things but what does that have to do with our jobs lol.

What do these things have to do with the “Union” Are you talking about just the elected leaders? Because if you can’t remember remembered “we” are the union, quit being a rock thrower and complainer and get in the ring and fix things yourself if you can do better. I’m sure there’s tons of support for your views for you to get elected at your local right?
He’s obtuse so…

The should be charged for MANSLAUGHTER. Lots of lepers going to go to jail now. Hopefully all the lepers who gave name/date of birth get felons records and can’t vote.
You do realize you can vote as felon right? Once time is served along with parole voting rights are restored. Otherwise they would need tax exemption. No taxation without representation. In some states felons can even possess rifles after a certain time of good conduct.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You do realize you can vote as felon right? Once time is served along with parole voting rights are restored. Otherwise they would need tax exemption. No taxation without representation. In some states felons can even possess rifles after a certain time of good conduct.
You do realize he’s incapable of independent thought right?

Thebrownblob

I wouldn’t waste my time on a person who comes here to just troll like 1%. Clearly A sad hateful human being calling people lepers should be disregarded and ignored.

Working4the1%

As usual Republican trying to use common sense..fails them again
6815DBB0-9840-4A37-B247-A6645DC49160.jpeg