Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How great is it that they can just be like yeah it’s cool to break law. We don’t care.

Walk in to the capitol with DC Police permission, 8 months solitary comfinement, held without trial. Msnifacture evidence to get a FISA Warrant for political spying, 12 months probation and 460 hours of community service.

PCM Troll

Alright so what we know with almost certainly is that round two of lockdowns is gonna begin in about two weeks. This ones gonna be longer and its gonna be more authoritarian thats a given. And its all gonna be blamed on the unvaccinated thats a big key. And probably its the last chance at a peaceful resolution which its small but its something
There will be a lockdowns at voting times each year.

Non sequitur

Vaccine Mandates for all UPS employees will begin to be rolled out this September now that the DOJ has come out saying it’s legal to mandate them even without the FDA approval. Union has already made back door deal to support this effort. It will come down to “take the jab or quit.” Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump.
Members of your family who are unvaccinated, have weakened immune systems or underlying medical conditions need to continue to take steps to protect themselves from COVID-19. The CDC recommends speaking with your doctor to see if the vaccine is right for you. UPS is not mandating employees be vaccinated, but your safety and well-being are important.
Current company policy

quad decade guy

Probably but not for the reasons you think.
I’d love to hear you expand upon why you think we would lose? 😎
I would like to hear this also.

I have a near 30 yo daughter and Son in Law.....both far left wing. I've watched my daughter "evolve"....they now own a couple of guns....

Watched her go through the public school system as a teacher, and see the soul sucking disappointment take the joy out of her life.

Watching her left wing pie in the sky ideals get destroyed by reality. Seeing the frustration of her Prius catalytic converter stolen right in broad daylight in the school parking lot(she teaches at an all Hispanic/Black inner city school).....

All that to say this:

This current crop of youth hasn't really seen anything that threatens their freedom. Just a small taste with the pandemic. They don't really know of 9/11/2001. All they know is an I phone. They aren't really taught the horrors of the Left Wing Democrat philosophy......the responsibility for hundreds of millions of murders. WW1 and WW2 aren't taught in school....just BLM and tranny stuff.......

She hasn't seen the cause she promotes loot and burn her house down....murder by the hundreds of millions.....

Not yet.

quad decade guy

Members of your family who are unvaccinated, have weakened immune systems or underlying medical conditions need to continue to take steps to protect themselves from COVID-19. The CDC recommends speaking with your doctor to see if the vaccine is right for you. UPS is not mandating employees be vaccinated, but your safety and well-being are important.
Current company policy
Your qualifications as a public health expert....please.

badpal

Current company policy
Rules change by the day it seems, i had buddy who had covid last year and his doctor told him not to get vaccine after that. And lots folks around here taking some kind of horse wormer the vets selling rubbing into thier skin. I just not sure what to do.

TeltBender

You really think this country will ever find the unity needed to win a world war again? Hell, go on any college campus (the age group who would largely be fighting any large scale war) and ask anyone you see if they're proud to be an American. Odds are they will say no.
Because we all know that College Campuses are the premier location to find educated youth

:lol:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

I have a near 30 yo daughter and Son in Law.....both far left wing. I've watched my daughter "evolve"....they now own a couple of guns....

Watched her go through the public school system as a teacher, and see the soul sucking disappointment take the joy out of her life.

Watching her left wing pie in the sky ideals get destroyed by reality. Seeing the frustration of her Prius catalytic converter stolen right in broad daylight in the school parking lot(she teaches at an all Hispanic/Black inner city school).....

All that to say this:

This current crop of youth hasn't really seen anything that threatens their freedom. Just a small taste with the pandemic. They don't really know of 9/11/2001. All they know is an I phone. They aren't really taught the horrors of the Left Wing Democrat philosophy......the responsibility for hundreds of millions of murders. WW1 and WW2 aren't taught in school....just BLM and tranny stuff.......

She hasn't seen the cause she promotes loot and burn her house down....murder by the hundreds of millions.....

Not yet.
If you read on, I say why.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Your qualifications as a public education director, now please……

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

All that to say this:

Not yet.

You appear to be more coherent.... when you are relaxed.

(by what ever means)

:biggrin: