Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brett636

There IS precedent, that's what I'm telling you

You can refuse it all you want but if you think the law is going to protect you you're out of your mind
The case you are referring too took place in 1905 regarding a vaccine that was developed in 1796. We are talking a vaccine that isn't even a year old being distributed through an emergency use authorization that even the military can't mandate. I am not planning on the law protecting me, but I am showing you that the case for mandates aren't as clear cut as one would believe.

rod

Retired 22 years
I finally found something good about Canada. Apparently they have just fined 2 people close to $20,000 each for giving false proof of having Covid vaccinations. Thumbs up for that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fascinating
I’m what way do YOU believe that IM in a death cult, Karen?
Where do I begin...

Millions are going to die from climate change, we only have a few years to turn things around and then the entire earth is doomed!

Trump is starting ww3 with north Korea, the nukes will start flying we're all going to die!

Trump is starting ww3 with Iran, the nukes will start flying we're all going to die!

Millions of Americans are going to die from the Chinese Virus, even kids are dying, be very afraid!

Black people are literally being hunted in the street by white supremacists, hundreds of unarmed people are being murdered by the evil fascist white supremacist police, be very afraid!

I'm sure you people will find something else to be afraid of soon. Fear is the entire Democrat death cult platform.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Where do I begin...

Millions are going to die from climate change, we only have a few years to turn things around and then the entire earth is doomed!

Trump is starting ww3 with north Korea, the nukes will start flying we're all going to die!

Trump is starting ww3 with Iran, the nukes will start flying we're all going to die!

Millions of Americans are going to die from covid, be very afraid!

Black people are literally being hunted in the street by white supremacists, hundreds of unarmed people are being murdered by the evil fascist white supremacist police, be very afraid!

I'm sure you people will find something else to be afraid of soon. Fear is the entire Democrat death cult platform.
Adorable!
This is the part where I ask you to find ONE COMMENT where I made ANY ONE of these claims 😂
I’ll wait
You’re in a death cult

542thruNthru

Where do I begin...

Millions of Americans are going to die from the Chinese Virus, even kids are dying, be very afraid!

You forgot

Everyone is going to die from the experimental government mind control vaccine in a few years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You forgot

Everyone is going to die from the experimental government mind control vaccine in a few years.
Exactly, Democrats were pushing anti vaccine rhetoric right up until the election.

You can't trust the FDA, Trump has politicized the CDC, the vaccines were rushed, they might not be safe, be afraid, be very afraid!

These people are in a death cult.