Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

oldngray

nowhere special
Anti-vaxxers tend to be obese right-wingers who easily buy into anti-union BS due to their stupidity. Just an observation of mine.
yz-5-8.jpg

brett636

Ok.....fair enough.

Now....what if....a vax is required to travel Federal Highways/Interstates? Very possible....

Remember New Mexico had armed guards at the exits of I-40.....during the lock down.

Think real hard on this one.

And as you get painted in that corner.....of society.

I am not aware of the armed guards you are referring too in New Mexico. I am a sleeper team driver and we go across New Mexico both on I-10 and I-40 and never saw any armed guards at any of the exits along those interstates during the height of the lockdowns.

brett636

SCOTUS ruled on mandatory vaccines a long long time ago, the govt absolutely can force them on you
They ruled on the small pox vaccine nearly a century after it was developed. This is a totally different set of circumstances given this vaccine is still experimental for all intents and purposes. I cannot predict how they would rule in such a case, but there is no precedent for forcing the vaccine on anyone.

Dumbo

Anti-vaxxers tend to be obese right-wingers who easily buy into anti-union BS due to their stupidity. Just an observation of mine.

You do know, based off undisputed studies that African Americans are the lowest vaccinated group don't you?

Or do you think that all black people just must be liberal and pro vax?

It's not a left/right thing as much as the media makes it out to be. I know plenty of far lefties that refuse to get it but will not admit that publicly. I also know one guy in particular that has ongoing brain fog and body wide inflammation after taking the vaccine. That guy is afraid to even talk about it because he's embarrassed.

Don't you think the far right would all love it since it happened under Trump and he touted the success of the vaccines (and still does). A lot of people in the right , left and moderate middle refuse. And that's ok.

Last edited:

Browntown2014

I would like to hear this also.

I have a near 30 yo daughter and Son in Law.....both far left wing. I've watched my daughter "evolve"....they now own a couple of guns....

Watched her go through the public school system as a teacher, and see the soul sucking disappointment take the joy out of her life.

Watching her left wing pie in the sky ideals get destroyed by reality. Seeing the frustration of her Prius catalytic converter stolen right in broad daylight in the school parking lot(she teaches at an all Hispanic/Black inner city school).....

All that to say this:

This current crop of youth hasn't really seen anything that threatens their freedom. Just a small taste with the pandemic. They don't really know of 9/11/2001. All they know is an I phone. They aren't really taught the horrors of the Left Wing Democrat philosophy......the responsibility for hundreds of millions of murders. WW1 and WW2 aren't taught in school....just BLM and tranny stuff.......

She hasn't seen the cause she promotes loot and burn her house down....murder by the hundreds of millions.....

Not yet.
I guarantee nothing in this post is remotely true.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
You do know, based off undisputed studies that African Americans are the lowest vaccinated group don't you?

Or do you think that all black people just must be liberal and pro vax?

It's not a left/right thing as much as the media makes it out to be. I know plenty of far lefties that refuse to get it but will not admit that publicly. I also know one guy in particular that has ongoing brain fog and body wide inflammation after taking the vaccine. That guy is afraid to even talk about it because he's embarrassed.

Don't you think the far right would all love it since it happened under Trump and he touted the success of the vaccines (and still does). A lot of people in the right , left and moderate middle refuse. And that's ok.

That's the dilemma in my state. I live in a highly vaccinated state....except for African-Americans. Originally, the lack of black vaccinations was blamed on "vaccine inequality" and that once the local government made a concerted effort to educate and connect with inner-city blacks, the vaccination rates would increase substantially. However, that did not happen and now only the local news reports on it. The vaccination rate among inner-city blacks in my state is hovering just below 20%.

You won't hear Don Lemon or Brian Stelter bring this up anymore because it flies in the face of the continued narrative that COVID is just another glaring example of racial inequality and systemic racism.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think he's talking about this.

Oh boy. Jacobson is considered one of the top 3 most terrible decisions made by the Supreme Court. The other two being Korematsu and Buck. To clarify, Jacobson opted to pay the $5 fine rather than get the vaccine.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They ruled on the small pox vaccine nearly a century after it was developed. This is a totally different set of circumstances given this vaccine is still experimental for all intents and purposes. I cannot predict how they would rule in such a case, but there is no precedent for forcing the vaccine on anyone.

Jacobson ended up paying a $5 fine, rather than get the vaccine. Approximately $175 today.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
There IS precedent, that's what I'm telling you

You can refuse it all you want but if you think the law is going to protect you you're out of your mind

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There IS precedent, that's what I'm telling you

You can refuse it all you want but if you think the law is going to protect you you're out of your mind

I'll pay the 175 dollar fine. All Jacobson really did is affirm states' rights. But it ignored lots of individual rights to do so in this context. It put the needs of society above the needs of the individual, which is almost the direct definition of fascism. So SCOTUS said it could not uphold individual rights because the state has the right to make It's own laws. This is why Jacobson is considered as bad as the Korematsu decision which allowed for the Japanese Internment Camps.

Most states have exemptions to vaccine requirements, so on the flip side, Jacobson affirms the right of states to make laws exempting people from vaccine mandate laws. The law is fun and interesting, isn't it?

Sportello

I'll pay the 175 dollar fine. All Jacobson really did is affirm states' rights. But it ignored lots of individual rights to do so in this context. It put the needs of society above the needs of the individual, which is almost the direct definition of fascism. So SCOTUS said it could not uphold individual rights because the state has the right to make It's own laws. This is why Jacobson is considered as bad as the Korematsu decision which allowed for the Japanese Internment Camps.

Most states have exemptions to vaccine requirements, so on the flip side, Jacobson affirms the right of states to make laws exempting people from vaccine mandate laws. The law is fun and interesting, isn't it?
This is total bs