Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The proof was when a mail in system was allowed. Why even bother explaining it to you… you don’t care. Even if they admitted it themselves which they basically did you wouldn’t believe it
There has been vote by mail for years. Possible Chump got in 4 years ago because of fraud?

It will be an interesting fall/winter.

Exciting times.
There has been vote by mail for years. Possible Chump got in 4 years ago because of fraud?
Uh no because we’ve never mailed out ballots to people without them requesting one like was done last year in the name of covid. My sister got a ballot in New Jersey despite living in Georgia. I could’ve voted trump for her and 15 other times if I wanted to not that it would matter. Could’ve voted for my dead grandpa. It was unprecedented fraud

Poop Head

Judge me.
Plan on skiing much more this winter. Just have to get these losers to go back to work so the lift lines aren't so long.
Havent you heard, no one wants to work. Record job openings! Jobs just keep opening up! Its great! Another win for pedo joe!

Edit:also, snowboarding > skiiing.

Lotta hot ski chicks tho.

83191.jpeg

The Driver

I drive.
That's another thing they like to do. How many on here just simply reply with "your a cry baby" or just make wahh remarks. That's because they know somewhere they are wrong. Somewhere back in that little brain they know it . Control never wins in the end. This has turned into one side asking for personal freedom and the other wanting to strip any and all of it away to the point of your ruin at any cost. Which side is closest to facism? To totalitarianism? Not hard to guess
An old, tired and lazy argument.

Dumbo

An old, tired and lazy argument.

Not really an argument. It's pretty straightforward. One side wants to eliminate freedom and demand compliance and the other side wants freedom to make their own decisions and what goes in their body. One side will be on the wrong side of history, and if you look at history, it's usually the ones who demand control and then use force against those who will not comply.

The ones who demand control will start by trying to be nice and manipulate the general public view, then it advances to segregation into 2nd class citizens, then those 2nd class citizens are looked at as sub-human, the desperation to control will get to the level where they advocate violence against them.

Do you know much about WW2? You know the Jews started getting public access and rights taken away first, they were called dirty and disease spreaders. It ended with a genocide where they convinced a portion of the population it was ok to round them all up and murder them. Why was it ok to murder them? For the GOOD OF THE COUNTRY.

You are a potential actual modern day Nazi in the making. Hopefully you can pull yourself back and think about it outside of browncafe.

Last edited:
Not really an argument. It's pretty straightforward. One side wants to eliminate freedom and demand compliance and the other side wants freedom to make their own decisions and what goes in their body. One side will be on the wrong side of history, and if you look at history, it's usually the ones who demand control and then use force against those who will not comply.

The ones who demand control will start by trying to be nice and manipulate the general public view, then it advances to segregation into 2nd class citizens, then those 2nd class citizens are looked at as sub-human, the desperation to control will get to the level where they advocate violence against them.

Do you know much about WW2? You know the Jews started getting public access and rights taken away first, they were called dirty and disease spreaders. It ended with a genocide where they convinced a portion of the population it was ok to round them all up and murder them. Why was it ok to murder them? For the GOOD OF THE COUNTRY.

You are a potential actual modern day Nazi in the making. Hopefully you can pull yourself back and think about it outside of browncafe.
Depends on who writes the history though that’s the winners and we can’t let them win

I don’t think there’s anything Biden or his regime could say or do that would make the left see sense. He could call for burning down homes of the unvaxxed tomorrow and the media would say sieg heil and they’d go along with it

Last edited:
Could the demented child molester please tell me what I have to sew on my clothes how about a Star of David or maybe a cross that says unvaxxed ? I’d like that maybe I’ll set the trend