Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
There is 330 million people in this country, 175 million are full vaccinated and 40 million have got the covid, 670, 000 have died, so over 215 million people have had a vaccine/covid , that is 65 percent of the population

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There is 330 million people in this country, 175 million are full vaccinated and 40 million have got the covid, 670, 000 have died, so over 215 million people have had a vaccine/covid , that is 65 percent of the population
They’re saying 75% have been vaccinated

It's such a giant overreach of government power the only thing I can think of that they realistically hope to achieve is a violent backlash that can be used as an excuse to justify more overreach.
Do not give it to them. A lot can be accomplished with peaceful resistance first let them be the aggressors

Poop Head

Judge me.
It's such a giant overreach of government power the only thing I can think of that they realistically hope to achieve is a violent backlash that can be used as an excuse to justify more overreach.
Do not give it to them. A lot can be accomplished with peaceful resistance first let them be the aggressors
This ends one way.

*It's not about the virus, it's about total power and control. Yield to this and the slope gets steeper and slippier and before you know it you'll be touring the death camps and claiming not to have known about them - if you're lucky enough to ever be liberated.