Vancouver Winter Olympics !

D

Dis-organized Labor

Canada's flag is 45 yrs. old today (1965 the year I graduated). Maybe their flag was a graduation present for me !!

I love their flag. I have so many great memories of hanging out with Canucks in "the day". They finally won a Gold!! Awesome!!
!Are they a great Ally??? I think so!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have enjoyed the NBC coverage thus far. They have been able to blend the events with a look at a country few Americans know much about. My only criticism is that they tend to focus on a few Olympians perhaps at the expense of others equally as talented if not as name worthy.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Real chipy game . A lot of cheap shots by Canada.That a--h--- Crosby with the high stick to the face.Somebody ought to but his lights out.

klein

Für Meno :)
So the Canadian women are better than the men ??

In general, yes !
They won more medals then the men sofar, and aslo in Turin.
But, our men (hockey team) is still heading towards the gold medal game. They need to get by Slovakia and then the gold medal game awaits them.
Against the winner of Finnland-USA .

Revenge will be sweet - golden sweet ! :)
Btw: Womens Gold game still 2:0. 1 more period to go.

P

pickup

In general, yes !
They won more medals then the men sofar, and aslo in Turin.
But, our men (hockey team) is still heading towards the gold medal game. They need to get by Slovakia and then the gold medal game awaits them.
Against the winner of Finnland-USA .

Revenge will be sweet - golden sweet ! :)
Btw: Womens Gold game still 2:0. 1 more period to go.

I tell you the word "period" takes on more meaning when it is Women playing Hockey.

klein

Für Meno :)
Slovaks can be tough...I'm 100% Slovak !!

Yeah, seen that. They now hold the new olympic record for the highest loss ever in womens olympic
hockey. And Canada the highest score ever recorded.

Canada's womens team beat the slovaks 18:0 !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes but the Slovak women make better homemade soup than the Canadians. The canadian's hands are tied as soon as the rules say "no ketchup" !!! HaHa