vaping while unloading a truck

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wish they would ban smoking in package cars here. Some of them :censored3:ing reek.
Who is smoking in the package car? We are a smoke free facility except for designated smoking areas. The package car is part of our workplace and not designated as a smoking area. Smoking is not allowed.

Wally

Get a waiver
Can't ride around with passengers.
tenor-3.gif

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Who is smoking in the package car? We are a smoke free facility except for designated smoking areas. The package car is part of our workplace and not designated as a smoking area. Smoking is not allowed.
Smokers are smoking in the package cars. Amazingly, some people do things they’re not supposed to do when no one is looking. Weird, I know.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Back in my day in package (70's and 80's), no one said anything if you smoked while traveling to-from and between stops.
Big no-no at customer's premises.
Of course, no smoking in trailers.

Wally

I think the vaping problem is with the added chemicals. Why not just skip that and just use the nicotine?

dpg420

I’m well aware of how gay vaping is I think it’s dumb as hell I only do it because it got me off of cigs and I no longer smell like an ashtray all day.