542thruNthru

Do you pause it at every stop

Yes unless it's a drop and go. Like I said 3500 units and I get about 150 stops a day for the complex. I rest the phone on a package and push the handcart around delivering packages. My Bluetooth will pause netflix so it's a simple push of the button on my ear to pause and start.

BoogerMonster

I just switched from Sprint to Verizon and I want to get the UPS discount but Verizon needs employer domain any ideas?
Last time I used our discount at verizon all I had to do was go to the verizon store and show my ID and they added the discount onto my account... this was years ago I dont remember how it is now...

JL 0513

No thanks. I have 3500 units. I'm in them for 7 hours a day. Move the truck 6 times other then that I'm walking hallways and taking elevators. Middle of the day rarely see a customer.

Sounds like the worse route ever.

I wouldn't bid a route with any apartments on it.

35years

Gravy route
100 bucks? Page plus charges 50.bucks for unlimited texts and calls. I have a flip phone still. Only 30 a month for mine
Unlimited free talk and text and 100 MB of free data.
No contract.
Pay by the GB data (I never use it, just use wi-fi)..$12 per GB.
Up to 5 lines free...

5 lines unlimited talk and text ...
Total price per month=$3.40 (taxes and fees).
Plus I got an unlocked Galaxy S7 for free.

(actually better than free; $700 in Visa gift cards for buying the $512 phone)
Unlocked Galaxy S8 would have cost $732-$700=$32

Verizon towers; great coverage.
Xfinity Mobile deal that was posted on Slickdeals.

Last edited:

Box Ox

Total Wireless- Verizon towers, $25 unlimited talk/text. Can add 5GB data chunks for $10 each that you don’t lose if you don’t use em. Rolls into the next month(s).

Family plans- 2 lines with 15GB data $60 a month. Up to 4 lines with 25GB data $100 a month.

Think Page Plus just matched Straight Talk’s $55 unlimited talk/text/unthrottled data plan if that’s your thing.