Veterans please give me advice

km3

At age 24...thats a hard sell.

Maybe, but a paper trail could be useful if this is symptomatic of some worse condition, which is aggravated by his unchanging workload. I think it's a harder sell without a doctor's note, personally. Going to a doctor is what he really needs to do, before anything else.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You have been here two years you have insurance go see a doctor. Ask him if this is an injury that could have occurred over time. If so file an injury report. Don't sweat the warning letter everyone gets them at some point and time.
In the future protect yourself, file an injury report any time you hurt yourself. Even if you think nothing will come of the injury. Cover your A** at UPS. Also remember how understanding the supervisor was in your moment of pain. Remember how willing they were to work with you. They aren't there to be your pal or buddy. Protect yourself

Thank you

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I still can't believe that you got dressed, got in your car, drove all the way to work and then decided that you were in too much pain to work.

At the very least you should have gone in and told them what was going on with you.

NC/NS is about the worst thing that you can do.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe, but a paper trail could be useful if this is symptomatic of some worse condition, which is aggravated by his unchanging workload. I think it's a harder sell without a doctor's note, personally. Going to a doctor is what he really needs to do, before anything else.
Who's the dude in avatar?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I still can't believe that you got dressed, got in your car, drove all the way to work and then decided that you were in too much pain to work.

At the very least you should have gone in and told them what was going on with you.

NC/NS is about the worst thing that you can do.

Yes, but please understand I have extremely high social anxiety

just as others have bad bi-polar or anything else

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yes, but please understand I have extremely high social anxiety

just as others have bad bi-polar or anything else

And here we go...

train-wreck-2.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I thought I was the last person in earth that still had a landline

My daughter still has one but that is only because with their bundle from Verizon it is basically free.

I got rid of mine 5 years or more ago. Best thing I ever did. When I called Verizon the associate agreed that I rarely used it and that dropping it was a good idea.

Cementups

Box Monkey
What do I do in the meantime with this pain though? I dont want to screw my pull up enough to get moved as :censored2: over my drivers IS THE LAST THING I want to do. They're good people and work hard.

Take Aleve before your shift, see a chiropractor regularly and if you can, see a good sports massage therapist. As a long sufferer, I live by this.