Veterans please give me advice

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Dude, you couldn't even go talk to a guy you see every day.
You want me to believe you can hack seeing hundreds of people daily that you don't know.

QhJfWFt039uN2.gif

At least a third of which are already ticked off about something.

km3

Thanks to the people that helped, I'm going to see my doctory

really I tried to be humble here but these last couple pages.... Pure spite

No spite from me. I just don't think the social anxiety excuse flies in this particular situation. Like I said, we're talking about going in to the building that you're already parked outside of, to talk to someone you see every day. I can understand being nervous about telling your sup you don't feel up to working that day, to his/her face, but you gotta do something. This is your job we're talking about.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
No spite from me. I just don't think the social anxiety excuse flies in this particular situation. Like I said, we're talking about going in to the building that you're already parked outside of, to talk to someone you see every day. I can understand being nervous about telling your sup you don't feel up to working that day, to his/her face, but you gotta do something. This is your job we're talking about.

It doesn't you're right. I'm going to try to handle it and if I can't well its my own fault.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Thanks to the people that helped, I'm going to see my doctory

really I tried to be humble here but these last couple pages.... Pure spite

I give you credit, you have been honest.
But if you think "the last couple pages" are spiteful, it's obvious you were never going to accept the answers you've been given.

Good luck to your situation.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I give you credit, you have been honest.
But if you think "the last couple pages" are spiteful, it's obvious you were never going to accept the answers you've been given.

Good luck to your situation.

I refuse to give up. I don't care how much this site tells me to.

That's my situation, thanks for your help

km3

It doesn't you're right. I'm going to try to handle it and if I can't well its my own fault.

I know it's hard. In the past, on meds I used to take, I've had social anxiety really bad as a side-effect. On top of that, I have a high functioning form of autism and bipolar disorder. Dealing with people isn't, nor has it ever been, the easiest thing for me. Regardless of whether I have the social anxiety or I'm just dealing with my own innate conditions.

But, as I said: This is your job and your health. You gotta do what you gotta do.