Visible tattoo's

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Heres a great exampe of UPS promotions at its best...A couple of months ago UPS promotes a guy that has tats on both of his inside forearms...The man also has a DUI on his record...He was promoted as a on car supervisor...

Don't stand too close to him, that's a trap door beneath him, LOL:happy-very:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Mama said "don't be a jackass and tattoo yourself", but you didn't listen. Good luck...

1697623257300.png
1697623389749.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A 13 year old thread Wally??? Think you have been loosing it the last few months…tell your wife to stop beating on you!
Why start a new thread when another suits the purpose? Might be old but the thread title says it all.

Andy Dufresne had no visible tattoos so with some decent clothes on he was able to blend right in.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why start a new thread when another suits the purpose? Might be old but the thread title says it all.

Andy Dufresne had no visible tattoos so with some decent clothes on he was able to blend right in.
That’s right, don’t listen to that drunk.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
even worse than that is the no beard policy....i mean come on its 2008...to me thats the biggest joke in ups.......i can see earings and tattos but beards??? or goatee???? its just plain stupid........
what made the no beard policy so stupid was the exceptions for cultural or religious reasons when the whole point of anti beardism was to covertly discriminate against just those groups that got the exceptions. it's not a coincidence that beards went out of fashion in waspy culture in the late 19th century when there were huge waves of immigration to america.