Visible tattoo's

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Imagine your daughter bringing that loser to Thanksgiving dinner.
oh-me-god-wow.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My Ground FedEx driver is cleaner looking that my UPS driver----so is his truck.
Once they stopped drivers from going thru the car wash things went downhill.

Very little pride in personal appearance now either. Half the center looks homeless.

rod

Retired 22 years
Once they stopped drivers from going thru the car wash things went downhill.

Very little pride in personal appearance now either. Half the center looks homeless.
Only half? My old center has some real POS. They look like ZZ Top rejects.

oldngray

nowhere special
Only half? My old center has some real POS. They look like ZZ Top rejects.
UPS drivers I see all have at least an attempt at a beard but at least they look cleaner than the FedEx drivers. Mailmen could go either way with having someone different almost every day. And of course we won't talk about Amazon.

Johney

The company trying to save money. Lets pay PT car washers $44/hr to not wash package cars.
The car wash in my old building hasn’t worked in at least the last 5 years even after adding a $20+ million addition to the building to make it bigger, nothing to fix the car wash.

PT Car Washer

The car wash in my old building hasn’t worked in at least the last 5 years even after adding a $20+ million addition to the building to make it bigger, nothing to fix the car wash.
I guess I should say Feeder wash. 20 minutes of OT or longer depending on how long the wait is, to wash a clean tractor.

trickpony1

I guess I should say Feeder wash. 20 minutes of OT or longer depending on how long the wait is, to wash a clean tractor.
Sure...
I know when I get back from my 5 hour (one way) meet, in the next state, my tractor is spotless.

No "baked on" bugs;
No road grime;
No salt;
No dead birds and;
No dead animals

splattered on my truck.

Should take a superhero just 20 minutes.......