Vote count prediction

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I don't care what you replied to. I went off of published voter turnout. Not a pissing match, I was just pointing out the further lack of participation.

I agree on lack of participation and not a pissing match.

I never saw your quoted 39% voter turnout.

Right from the Teamsters Web page.

64,000 voted covering approximately 240,000 covered employees.

Some are not eligible to vote. But using your number, there were only 164,000 eligible to vote. Seems way low to me.

Just trying to get facts straight.

Here is my source.

UPS Teamsters Approve National Contract

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
How about:

Master.....70,000 "NO"/35,000 yes

Central....90,000 "NO"/10,000 yes

Ohio Rider.. Oops never mind, I forgot we are not allowed to vote on it...Guess it passes???

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Dude just read between the lines. UPS thinks 13$ a hour starting rate. For 3.5 to 5 hours of work basically like being on a treadmill inclined the whole time . While amazon starts at 15$ a hour and works not nearly as hard in a fun atmosphere

Google Amazon Warehouse Reviews. Sounds like a UPS Hub with some of articles.

I agree on lack of participation and not a pissing match.

I never saw your quoted 39% voter turnout.

Right from the Teamsters Web page.

64,000 voted covering approximately 240,000 covered employees.

Some are not eligible to vote. But using your number, there were only 164,000 eligible to vote. Seems way low to me.

Just trying to get facts straight.

Here is my source.

UPS Teamsters Approve National Contract

It was something the union put out after ratification last time, had a breakdown of PT vs. FT turnout and the like, no big deal. I'm not sure where to find dig it up, but I am sure I don't care enough to. Prob bull:censored2: anyway Best of luck today.

beer.gif

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It was something the union put out after ratification last time, had a breakdown of PT vs. FT turnout and the like, no big deal. I'm not sure where to find dig it up, but I am sure I don't care enough to.

I've never seen anyone track full-time vs. part-time.... let alone publish that info.

In an IBT election they only verify eligibility.

-Bug-