Vote NO Explained

Doubleparkedrunner

image.jpeg
Stop with the irrelevant posts and put up some substance. You are one click from getting ignored

Again , YOU are the one who STILL has not answered the question. You answered the other posters' question by giving a question to me ;
All the while IGNORING his question.

...And then you have the NERVE to tell me to put up some substance ?

Now THAT is some funny sidestepping right there buddy.

Don't you feel the least bit silly that you still can't give an answer? Have you no shame ???

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I have never, after 30 plus years as a dues paying member, been so embarrassed as a teamster. The stupidity and assumed entitlement mixed with greed is disgusting..

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You don’t strike When your getting a $129,000 to pension. $4.15 cent raise. $445.00 a week paid to healthcare. A retiree package and part time raises, healthcare and pension. Have you lost all ability to reason?
You do when the pension amount is not enough to support it, when the raise is less than 1/2 inflation and you have to pay even more into healthcare when that used to be provided!

I asked one of the driver sups about how they would use the 22.4 drivers and he had no idea what they would do with one or even how they would qualify. Best i can figure they could replace the 22.3 preload/air drivers and PT air exception drivers who deliver ground most days.
You are being lied to friend. Your sup knows exactly how they'll use 22.4's! Without regard to safety, or human decency! If you have worked for UPS longer than 6 months you know damn well what I mean!

Think about what you just said. If they advance loads the 22.4 are scheduled to work a T-S week. You can not be laid off T-S if a 22.4 works. Monday does need to be addressed by your local if they don't fix it that is a problem.
Take out the "if work is available" you idiot! Why do the supplements have to address a :censored2: up by DT? DT pisses on the floor and expects to; 1. be paid and thanked for it, and 2. someone else clean it up for him!

NOWHERE in the country that had weekly guarantee is losing that because of the NMA. STOP trying to insinuate that. The fact is either you had it or you didn't because of your supplements and rider. It is NOT a a national matter issue and what I am telling you shows how naive your stand is. You will not show me your Supplements and riders because you know I am right. I can't believe how completely lost you guys are. Go on facebook vote no page and tell your lies to some sucker that will believe you.

1) Quote my post where I stated, implied or insuated that the NMA cost anyone their guarantee.

2) I know you're right about what?

Tony Q

View attachment 206660

Again , YOU are the one who STILL has not answered the question. You answered the other posters' question by giving a question to me ;
All the while IGNORING his question.

...And then you have the NERVE to tell me to put up some substance ?

Now THAT is some funny sidestepping right there buddy.

Don't you feel the least bit silly that you still can't give an answer? Have you no shame ???
Have you ever thought that you say the same thing to everyone. Nobody ever answeres your questions. Maybe you are not smart enough to hear the answers.

Doubleparkedrunner

Have you ever thought that you say the same thing to everyone. Nobody ever answeres your questions. Maybe you are not smart enough to hear the answers.

No, that's not it.

You guys just parrot your talking points from whomever sent you here to lobby on the "contract of th century's "behalf

All of you simply don't answer because you have no leg to stand on. It's got to be hard shilling for the dark side knowing youtpre screwing over the hard working man; Or maybe it isn't hard for you guys at all?

Either way, win or lose , you're on the wrong side of history.

LagunaBrown

You do when the pension amount is not enough to support it, when the raise is less than 1/2 inflation and you have to pay even more into healthcare when that used to be provided!

You are being lied to friend. Your sup knows exactly how they'll use 22.4's! Without regard to safety, or human decency! If you have worked for UPS longer than 6 months you know damn well what I mean!

Take out the "if work is available" you idiot! Why do the supplements have to address a :censored2: up by DT? DT pisses on the floor and expects to; 1. be paid and thanked for it, and 2. someone else clean it up for him!

1. Our pension in the West is well funded. We are paid industry leading wages and I don’t pay a dime for healthcare. What are you talking about?

3. If you can’t understand what I already wrote 10 times your never gonna get it. The NMA did not change anyones workweek guarantee in the country. Either you had a daily guarantee or you didn’t and it is in your supplements and riders like it has always been. I have come to the realIzation you guys are completely clueless.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

I’m pretty sure at leaste 85-90 % of drivers in my center will vote YES.
Me included.
(About 130 drivers in my center)
I agree once people attend the contract meetings they will realize the FB vote no page is completely clueless. There has been a lot of miss information out there.