Vote NO Explained

Doubleparkedrunner

How how do you now understand......... THE NMA DID NOT CHANGE ANYONES GUARANTEE. duh
I will not acknowledge it because it is in your supplements or rider like I been saying all along. The NMA did nothing to change your work guarantee either you had it or you didn't.

DO NOT FALL for it lurkers!

He is only grandstanding for all of you ; Notice how he will NOT answer the question. That's THEIR playbook. They are like little child , beginner magicians trying to slop their faulty sleight of hand and misdirection your way.

They will not answer BECAUSE they CANT.

They simply WILL NOT ANSWER.
( ^^^ This is now MY BULLET POINT ^^^)

LagunaBrown

Thank you for not answering. It shows your level of deceit.
If you don't want to hear the truth that is on you. People with a brain will read this and talk to their Business Agents about their supplements and riders because they want truthful facts for themselves and their families. My message is loud and clear and can be verified.

18AOgei

Last edited:

Doubleparkedrunner

If you don't want to hear the truth that is on you. People with a brain will read this and talk to their Business Agents about their supplements and riders because they want truthful facts for themselves and their families. My message is loud and clear and can be verified.

18AOgei
If YOU don't WANT to ANSWER , THaT is on YOU!!!

LagunaBrown

They have to give 7 days notice here. I bet they will be posting those notices a lot more if this contract passes.
I would totally address that with your local because of the effect on Monday. The rest of the week is safe because they can not lay off any RPCD if 22.4 is working. Did you ask your BA about it? What did he/she say?

I would totally address that with your local because of the effect on Monday. The rest of the week is safe because they can not lay off any RPCD if 22.4 is working. Did you ask your BA about it? What did he/she say?
It's not going to effect me either way but it will many others of you give this company this kind of a loophole...lookout.

LagunaBrown

Saturday and Sunday deliviers will be here before you know it and it will screw everything up
They can not lay off a RPCD if 22.4 is working so no it won't. Either RPCD's will get the day off or want to work instead of the 22.4. Like I said Monday is the day you need to talk to your BA about.

LagunaBrown

If they advance the loads over the weekend, like they do now for Saturday ground. Work will not be available.
Think about what you just said. If they advance loads the 22.4 are scheduled to work a T-S week. You can not be laid off T-S if a 22.4 works. Monday does need to be addressed by your local if they don't fix it that is a problem.

Think about what you just said. If they advance loads the 22.4 are scheduled to work a T-S week. You can not be laid off T-S if a 22.4 works. Monday do need to be addressed by your local
Tuesday thru Saturday or Wednesday thru Sunday. Unfortunately we will have enough guys that will agree to a dead day on Monday, then they will probably ask them if they eanw to work a 4X 10 shift Tuesday thru Friday.

I can't believe that nobody sees this crap.

LagunaBrown

Tuesday thru Saturday or Wednesday thru Sunday. Unfortunately we will have enough guys that will agree to a dead day on Monday, then they will probably ask them if they eanw to work a 4X 10 shift Tuesday thru Friday.

I can't believe that nobody sees this crap.
Well its not crap if drivers agree to it and want a 3 day weekend and if they want less hours they still have 9-5 protection. Hell we have a daily guarantee on Monday and guys still choose to take the day off instead of work. That is why I am no too worried about it.

Well its not crap if drivers agree to it and want a 3 day weekend and if they want less hours they still have 9-5 protection. Hell we have a daily guarantee on Monday and guys still choose to take the day off instead of work. That is why I am no too worried about it.
Do you not work at the same company as I do? Give them an inch and they will turn on o
Into a mile

Language, language, language.