Vote no FB page an embarrassment and no class

5habits100

You just summed up @LeadBelly2.0
He's never really won anything.
He's a pawn who thinks he's Bishop, trying compensate for enormous deficiencies in his life.
He has a giant whole in his soul that can never be masked by any number of perceived "loyal" or good deeds.

I can only assume that @cheryl feels sorry him and continues to allow him to crap in her house out of pity?
He ran unopposed which means he won. Your jealousy is ridiculous

Inthegame

Healthcare will not the issue in 2018. This is the one part of our H&W that the Union is actually making money on. Last I heard our local had an 18 month surplus which should increase after their recent mailing in which spouses who are eligible for healthcare through their employer for no more than 5% of their wages must enroll or they will be dropped from coverage.
So having a responsible reserve in your H&W fund equates to the union making money? Apparently you have no knowledge whatsoever on how a non-profit Taft Hartley H&W plan works.

5habits100

Whatever makes you feel better about it is fine with me.
I was happy for you, but you didn't really win anything.
It was just an extension of you being appointed.
You have really lost it. I've never been appointed to anything. All of your losses must be like concussions.

LagunaBrown

You hit the jackpot! The way I see it, it's over, my guy didn't win, but I'm still a member of The best union. Now it's time to move forward not dwell. Now we need to focus on negotiations.
That's the *, Let's do it together brothers! It was never really about who gets votes for their president, its about doing the right thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

So having a responsible reserve in your H&W fund equates to the union making money? Apparently you have no knowledge whatsoever on how a non-profit Taft Hartley H&W plan works.
@UpstateNYUPSer That money can only be designated to the plan and not the Union. So technically the members are making money and members will benefit from the reserves.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You need to understand that you're a low level union person. You acting like your Hoffa's boy is as ridiculous and me saying Abney and I are about to tee off at Augusta national.

And guys like you are the best to deal with. You talk a big game and act all tough. But on the inside you're really soft. You act out because you think you have all this power, when in reality you have nothing. It's all a show you use to compensate for some short fall in your life.

Tough guys don't run and hide when it looks like things are getting tough. You were MIA when it looked like Hoffa could lose and didn't say crap until it was a sure thing. That's what a coward does. Tough to bitch slap anybody when you're in a corner curled up in a ball scared of results.

Winner!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I thought it was a given that the members were the union and vice versa.

ITG provided the answer.

Asking questions, is encouraged.

Making (uniformed observations) will elicit an informed response.

If more members were involved with their Local Union....

The better off, we would all be.

-Bug-

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I always thought this was an open forum
My bad
I agree it should be......but it's selective.....some posters get different rules.....for example lead gets reprimanded and fridged gets no comment for the same post......I can take anything anyone says on an anonymous forum but the rules should be the same for everyone