Vote no FB page an embarrassment and no class

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The difference being Frigid never personally attacked @cheryl.
Attacked? Seriously?

at·tack
əˈtak/
verb
  1. 1.
    take aggressive action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force, typically in a battle or war.
    "in December, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor"
    synonyms: strike, charge, pounce; More
noun
  1. 1.
    an aggressive and violent action against a person or place.
    "he was killed in an attack on a checkpoint"
    synonyms: assault, onslaught, offensive, strike, blitz, raid, charge, rush, invasion, incursion
    "the attack began at dawn"

People are way too sensitive in this world.

10 point

You need to understand that you're a low level union person. You acting like your Hoffa's boy is as ridiculous and me saying Abney and I are about to tee off at Augusta national.

And guys like you are the best to deal with. You talk a big game and act all tough. But on the inside you're really soft. You act out because you think you have all this power, when in reality you have nothing. It's all a show you use to compensate for some short fall in your life.

Tough guys don't run and hide when it looks like things are getting tough. You were MIA when it looked like Hoffa could lose and didn't say crap until it was a sure thing. That's what a coward does. Tough to bitch slap anybody when you're in a corner curled up in a ball scared of results.
And what dog do you have in the General Election fight? None.
But you get on here and dig at people because you're evidently in control?

You don't have a clue what happens in his local and I'd bet a week's pay that I know who'd get "bitch slapped" (as you call it...a TOS violation) if there were stewards like him in your tiny little building.

Don't come on here and tell the eagles how to fly when you're a chicken.

No matter how you beat your chest, at the end of the day, union people stick together because of attitudes like yours no matter how we feel about each other and the union leadership. That's a whole different venue and you really should keep your management nose out of it.

10 point

And in conclusion to your one sided observation, @FrigidFTSup, there are many factors that define people's lives. Some (like Leadbelly) came from utterly impossible odds to be where he is today and wouldn't have made it without having the will and the spine he displays. I don't know about you but I can relate to someone like him who worked his butt off to get where he is today all the while dragging and shedding a painful past as a kid.

People need passion to survive and make it today and I'd rather be in the trenches with someone I know has loyalty, appreciation and identifies with those less fortunate than some of the paper lions on this site.

Say what you will but I'd take a David with a slingshot over a mouthy Goliath any day.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And in conclusion to your one sided observation, @FrigidFTSup, there are many factors that define people's lives. Some (like Leadbelly) came from utterly impossible odds to be where he is today and wouldn't have made it without having the will and the spine he displays. I don't know about you but I can relate to someone like him who worked his butt off to get where he is today all the while dragging and shedding a painful past as a kid.

People need passion to survive and make it today and I'd rather be in the trenches with someone I know has loyalty, appreciation and identifies with those less fortunate than some of the paper lions on this site.

Say what you will but I'd take a David with a slingshot over a mouthy Goliath any day.

What about a "mouthy" David