VOTE

542thruNthru

sketch-1634456894531.jpg

Again...

supporter who you want but please just encourage everyone around you to vote. Don't just tell them who to vote for but talk to them! WE are the union and we are stronger together.

VOTE!

cachmeifucan

Who are we all voting for? How am I supposed to know anything about either one? I want to vote for the one who is less likely to be owned by UPS. Less likely to tell UPS nah we don’t need to go back to the negotiating table, we’ll just ram your 💩 contract thru. Is that O’Brien or the other guy?
Well hoffa is the one that refused to renegotiate after it was voted down and he endorsed varima. So do the right thing vote Obrien please

ManInBrown

Well hoffa is the one that refused to renegotiate after it was voted down and he endorsed varima. So do the right thing vote Obrien please
Interesting. And what’s with all the other people we need to vote for? I’m assuming you just go straight down the side you voted for President, correct?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why is it "your responsibility"? You want the uninformed making decisions? That type of thinking leads to overturning the decision of the motivated voter.
Well kind sir, the idea is that a large turnout would suggest to corporate America that The Teamsters are organized and their members care who their president is. Unfortunately, so far (10/18/21), less than 10 percent of all Teamsters have returned their ballot. With UPS being about 35% (guessing) of total Teamster membership the company (and the rest of corporate America) will not take the threat of strike seriously and will therefore have the upper hand in future contract negotiations.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well kind sir, the idea is that a large turnout would suggest to corporate America that The Teamsters are organized and their members care who their president is. Unfortunately, so far (10/18/21), less than 10 percent of all Teamsters have returned their ballot. With UPS being about 35% (guessing) of total Teamster membership the company (and the rest of corporate America) will not take the threat of strike seriously and will therefore have the upper hand in future contract negotiations.
Sounds good but not election realistic. Look around, lol. Facebook, Instagram they know, union politics, not so much.

Not just union elections. Many will vote in the Presidential election and if you asked them, they couldn't name their Congress representative.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Why is it "your responsibility"? You want the uninformed making decisions? That type of thinking leads to overturning the decision of the motivated voter.
Speaking of uninformed... Your comments today about mandatory vaccinations that was answered back on Sept 1st.
Where is our Teamster leadership on this issue?

There is an union election underway. I would love the candidates to address this.
Screenshot_20211019-145903_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Though I'm sure you think you you're a motivated informed voter. ;)