Voting on the contract electronically?

Blackstream

I'm ok with it. I just don't understand the low participation levels especially from full time guys. I think I saw a break down of votes from my area and it was absymal. Like under 20%.
There's probably a bunch of reasons, but basically it boils down to people not making voting a priority because it's not important enough to them. So they accidently miss the mail in date, or they lose their ballot, or tell themselves they're too uninformed to vote and don't take the time to make themselves informed, or whatever.

But of course, all those people who didn't vote will still be bitching about how UPS treats them like :censored2: and gets away with bs.

F

Frankie's Friend

I'm ok with it. I just don't understand the low participation levels especially from full time guys. I think I saw a break down of votes from my area and it was absymal. Like under 20%.
What was the voting % in 1997?

brown_trousers

It kind of makes sense. this is the 21st century, and we are still using snail mail to send in ballots, we might as well be chiseling in our votes on stone tablets. Even a minimal effort to vote in a more modern way would increase voter turnout.