Voting Starts Next Week! How will you vote and why.

Box Ox

Seriously what are you expecting to gain from a no vote that is better that your current economic package?

It's more about what's expected to be lost if the majority votes yes and the Contract passes in its current form. And those points have all been rattled off to you and team "Best Contract ever" over and over and over again, with no real response as to why we shouldn't be worried. Only half truths stated in propaganda videos and conference calls. You try to sell it as if you're leading us all to candy land without mentioning the flaming crocodile-filled moat that surrounds it.

If the NMA gets vote down do you think we won’t loose customers? No concerns at all?

I'm far more concerned about the future of the Teamsters and UPS as a viable career for me and those behind me if the :censored2: sandwich passes.

Laguna how is the Hoffa taste of the day? Salty or bitter much? Just courious carry on brother...

Good thing they've got him propagandizing via keyboard so he doesn't have to try and sell this :censored2:ty used car of his with his mouth full.

LagunaBrown

It's more about what's expected to be lost if the majority votes yes and the Contract passes in its current form. And those points have all been rattled off to you and team "Best Contract ever" over and over and over again, with no real response as to why we shouldn't be worried. Only half truths stated in propaganda videos and conference calls. You try to sell it as if you're leading us all to candy land without mentioning the flaming crocodile-filled moat that surrounds it.

I'm far more concerned about the future of the Teamsters and UPS as a viable career for me and those behind me if the :censored2: sandwich passes.

Good thing they've got him propagandizing via keyboard so he doesn't have to try and sell this :censored2:ty used car of his with his mouth full.
Wait were you on the White guy party boat too?

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Does anyone know is it possible to pay Union dues in two different regions?
Locally I’d pay my dues for my healthcare and pension. I’d pay extra dues to be represented by Boston Bully/Zuckerman.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Does anyone know is it possible to pay Union dues in two different regions?
Locally I’d pay my dirs for my healthcare and pension. I’d pay extra dies to be represented by Boston Bully/Zuckerman.
b3a.gif

;)

Grey

So your voting no to keep weekend work the same for RPCD's and the company will still continue to use current the two tier drivers that already exist even though they make less than a 22.4.

Seriously what are you expecting to gain from a no vote that is better that your current economic package?

I’m voting yes and expecting no more days with 350+ pieces so I won’t be afraid to accelerate and jam my back door.