Wacky News

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, that's my funeral plans......!!!

I didn't even realize that you had already posted that story. I figured it's the first thing I've heard, other than Juan Williams all morning long!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I saw Justin Bieber's new book (his 2nd) in the store yesterday. My Story........he's writing about his life!!!!!! Is he old enough to drive???
The book was mostly pictures . It has to be a thin book, he's barely lived! I guess he's trying to 'make hay while the sun shines'....although he's too young to have heard that saying before.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I saw Justin Bieber's new book (his 2nd) in the store yesterday. My Story........he's writing about his life!!!!!! Is he old enough to drive??? The book was mostly pictures . It has to be a thin book, he's barely lived! I guess he's trying to 'make hay while the sun shines'....although he's too young to have heard that saying before.

I am 3 X his age (plus 1) and I have never heard of that saying.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't think the board needs to worry about crowds to see the Wayne Newton Museum !!! With all the gambling, clubs, nightlife, shows, etc. who would go to a museum. The Liberace museum just closed. Hello Wayne, it's over, dude!

rod

Retired 22 years
What could possibly be in a Wayne Newton Museum beside one gold record of his "donkey chains" song? At least Liberace had wierd clothes and fancy pianos to look at.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just ran to the store and I had garlic on my list. There is usually a huge basket full of garlic in the produce section........it only had a few bulbs in it. Then I thought, it's Halloween, someone is stringing garlic to protect against vampires. They really do sell a lot of that stuff now!!

over9five

Staff member
I just ran to the store and I had garlic on my list. There is usually a huge basket full of garlic in the produce section........it only had a few bulbs in it. Then I thought, it's Halloween, someone is stringing garlic to protect against vampires. They really do sell a lot of that stuff now!!

That makes no sense at all. Everyone knows you need fresh garlic to fend off vampires all year, not just Halloween.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched TMZ yesterday and it was their Halloween show and all the people were in costume. I cracked up with Harvey Levin dressed as Gloria Allred. He had it perfect....the red dress (she always wears red) and very red lipstick but outside his lip lines....and a huge phony smile..........it was funny.

I especially like the blonde guy and his comments.....don't know his name, but he's funny.

over9five

Staff member
"Accidently released"?

That's what they say about radiated water at nuke plants. This would be a simple bodily function.