Wacky News

moreluck

golden ticket member
Word has it that William & Kate are not inviting Barack and Michelle to their nuptials in April. Can you say, "SNUB"??

That'll teach that no class first lady to try and hug a queen !!! :knockedout:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just bought men's Converse slip ons...they were on sale and they were blue plaid (look like Vans)....men's shoes give me extra width.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh boy.....Latoya Jackson, Star Jones and NeNe Leakes all on the same show !! I actually like Meatloaf.....he was on the Chefs of Beverly Hills. Should be an interesting Apprentice show.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Piers Morgan, the brooding Brit, premiered his new show as a replacement for Larry King on Monday with a huge guest...Oprah !! Still, he came in second place in viewership losing to Hannity with Sarah Palin as a guest !! LOL!:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
This year we will experience 4 unusual dates....1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11......Now go figure this out.....take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and it will equal 111.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
This year we will experience 4 unusual dates....1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11......Now go figure this out.....take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and it will equal 111.

11/11/11 at 11am is going to have an extra special meaning for me this year. :wink2:

raceanoncr

So...yesterday, this goofy female was on GMA with her lawyer. She's the one that fell into the mall pool whilst texting and walking. She was a mall employee apparently on break or leaving or whatever. Video clearly shows her tripping on pool wall, falling in and getting drenched. With her lawyer, she now says she's probably gonna sue cuz no on helped her.

Item was on GMA again today. Seems she has a few other run-ins with law before this, tho. Warrant for felony ID theft. Used other employees credit card to buy $5,000 worth of stuff. Other rap sheet items also. Now, GMA and others speculated that maybe pool bath was hoax.

If it was or not, is this buddy* stupid or not? First texting and walking. Betcha we're gonna have new Federal law now against THAT! Next, drawing attention to yourself when you got warrants?

"Here's your sign"