Walking Past Security

I noticed LP installed a camera in my buildings guard shack. I bet so they can record uncooperative employees for disciplinary action.
Really...what am I gonna put in my potato chip bag. I spoke to my LP. They said they would look into it. Lmao. I said they have been looking into it. My zip lock bag full of chips. They laughed along with me. I understand they have a job to do. But some go overboard

A lot of it has to do with who you are and who is the security person on duty. PTers are given a lot harder time then drivers. Also depends on the attitude of the security person. I usually just breeze right through either coming or going.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
You must be a delight going through airport security.

Slightly different situation...

We walk through a metal detector to get to the guards. Then, I have to open every pocket on my cooler. Then, my phone sticker and open my cigarettes.(Yea, I'm a filthy smoker.) Next is, hat removal and front wand down. Turn and back down. Turn once more and pull my pant legs up to reveal my socks.

The best part? They turn me loose with a vehicle full of merchandise. If I wanted any of it, why would I attempt to carry it through the guardshack?

blkmamba

Slightly different situation...

We walk through a metal detector to get to the guards. Then, I have to open every pocket on my cooler. Then, my phone sticker and open my cigarettes.(Yea, I'm a filthy smoker.) Next is, hat removal and front wand down. Turn and back down. Turn once more and pull my pant legs up to reveal my socks.

The best part? They turn me loose with a vehicle full of merchandise. If I wanted any of it, why would I attempt to carry it through the guardshack?
Unfortunately some people are that stupid.