Want PVDs next year?

Would you want PVDs next year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Skull_Leader

"We" aren't competing against Amazon.
You are going to be competing for a spot in the unemployment line.

*Gasp*Are you saying that you don't want me joining the team? You don't want a new, badass Full time driver making the company better and more efficient, paying du- no, wait...I live in TX, the greatest state in the nation! I won't have to pay dues like you peasants in lesser states. I'll still be contributing to the brand, and satisfying customers.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
*Gasp*Are you saying that you don't want me joining the team? You don't want a new, badass Full time driver making the company better and more efficient, paying du- no, wait...I live in TX, the greatest state in the nation! I won't have to pay dues like you peasants in lesser states. I'll still be contributing to the brand, and satisfying customers.
...if you get hired.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
And if your union didn’t formally agree to a new job classification (PVD) that allows for some seasonal drivers to use their own vehicles and your union leadership didn’t fight it tooth and nails I would presume it was a fight they didn’t feel they could win... but if all new union members don’t pay the $300 initiation fee and only the PVDs do I would surmise the union eventually played ball on the proposal...

Just remember, you, @Queso and @Skull_Leader have to complete your 30 days out of 90 consecutive days (or whatever it is in your area) outside of the free period to be a full-time driver.

Good luck with that.

Mainerider

I actually enjoyed the 6 weeks. Ran my butt off but it went well overall and I would probably do it again next Peak if I’m looking for something to do...

Queso

Not me, i’ve Made my money. I retired early and restore vintage Japanese M/C s as a sideline/hobby. Did the PVD thing to kill some winter time...

Just remember, you, @Queso and @Skull_Leader have to complete your 30 days out of 90 consecutive days (or whatever it is in your area) outside of the free period to be a full-time driver.

Good luck with that.

99F4E6F9-EA1F-4F91-8415-755CF1562B85.gif

Last edited:

RuthlessSupSlayer

Drivers bitching peak 2018 that they had too many hours.
Drivers bitching peak 2019 that PVD's were taking their overtime.
Bunch of whiners. Can't have it both ways.
News flash....there's more than one of us and each of us have an opinion I know that's shocking to most people....and I'm sure you've never whined about anything...