Want to leave the company

wilberforce15

Boy, I'm offering you guys the free fruit of my obsessive due diligence in 5 free stock picks for the next month or two, and the chance to make me look like a maroon if they don't work.

Anybody up for it?

Re-Raise

I've been the most vocal advocate against Robinhood you can find. I've dragged a lot of part time pretenders off of it.

You people don't believe screenshots or even know how to evaluate them, so you won't believe this either, but I have a bachelor's with a double major economics and statistics. Plus a little grad work that I quit for various reasons.

Young gamblers on Robinhood are an embarrassment and a danger
Why don’t you have a job using your incredible talents?

Why do you use hypotheticals about paying for college if you just did it about 10 yrs ago?

wilberforce15

Why don’t you have a job using your incredible talents?

Why do you use hypotheticals about paying for college if you just did it about 10 yrs ago?
What job would pay me as much as I'm making now?

This is how you know all trading systems or books are nonsense.

If they work, the guy wouldn't need to sell it.

Trading my own money is more profitable last year than being an associate at Goldman.

wilberforce15

Lay it on us

Green Energy / Biden plays:

IEA at 22.
OEG at 4.9

High risk medical device / tech plays:

NDRA at 2.3
EVGN at 6

Bitcoin Plays;
ARBKF at 1.1
MARA at 18
CLSK at 27.

EV / USPS play:
WKHS at 23.

There you go. Almost all of those made me good money today. They should all be great for the next 2 months, with catalysts at varying times.

You're welcome. Feel free to bookmark and bring it back up in March or so.

Green Energy / Biden plays:

IEA at 22.
OEG at 4.9

High risk medical device / tech plays:

NDRA at 2.3
EVGN at 6

Bitcoin Plays;
ARBKF at 1.1
MARA at 18
CLSK at 27.

EV / USPS play:
WKHS at 23.

There you go. Almost all of those made me good money today. They should all be great for the next 2 months, with catalysts at varying times.

You're welcome. Feel free to bookmark and bring it back up in March or so.
Stay away from the penny stocks son

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Boy, I'm offering you guys the free fruit of my obsessive due diligence in 5 free stock picks for the next month or two, and the chance to make me look like a maroon if they don't work.

Anybody up for it?

Post’em up let’s see
How ya do

Or are you trying to pull a Vegas Dave and want $49.95 for your locks of the year

542thruNthru

You brag about making 90K in the first month of the year, and you give a * about 30K worth of insurance?

Uh huh.
I know if I was making the kind of money he claims. I wouldn't be on here bragging to a bunch of nobodies.

The pure resentfulness he has for drivers says a lot about what he actually makes. Lol

542thruNthru

I don't think badly of drivers. I think badly of you people.
giphy-45.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I know if I was making the kind of money he claims. I wouldn't be on here bragging to a bunch of nobodies.

The pure resentfulness he has for drivers says a lot about what he actually makes. Lol
It's reminiscent of the high school aged kids I knew who would always be bragging about how many girls they were sleeping with.
Everyone knew it was BS.

Pretty sure the ones who were actually getting some would try to be smart enough not to screw it all up by needing recognition.