"Was load quality acceptable?"

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
the only way to look at the "No" answers + comments is to pull a DIR query, and even then only a very few IE know where to find that gem

we should actually put it in a report and hit the preloads with it, but of course that would save money and make sense, so we don't

BiggieBrown

According to BUG, nothing will happen because not enough drivers hit no!

Just be mindful that if you piss your loader off too much and they're old school he/she may "accidentally" spill their cup of water on your seat making for a very uncomfortable morning delivery run!

Heh
When it rains out here we leave the jerk drivers' trucks outside in the rain with the driver's side door open.
A few solid hours in the rain and then bring em in to park. Good stuff.

barnyard

KTM rider
If I hit "No" what happens?

Nothing.
It used to show up for the preload, it does not anymore according to my preloader. I quit doing the unacceptable thing years ago. My union brothers and sisters on the preload have a hard enough time without me bagging on them. Pretty much everything I criticize are the dispatch planners. They do a consistently bad job in my building.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They go into an electronic dead end, clutter up the servers 1/10 of a kilobyte at a time.
Always hit yes or always hit no, yes saves like 2 seconds.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
fullsizeoutput_ace.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I actually talk nicely to my Preloaders and I ask their name whenever I get a new one. A little cash tip at Christmas pays off many times over also. The one I have now points out certain boxes that she couldn't fit into the right place, I'll pull the PAL label off and stick to my dash to remind me of where they are.

I actually talk nicely to my Preloaders and I ask their name whenever I get a new one. A little cash tip at Christmas pays off many times over also. The one I have now points out certain boxes that she couldn't fit into the right place, I'll pull the PAL label off and stick to my dash to remind me of where they are.
Is she hot?