Was The Waukesha Parade Massacre A Hate Crime?

El Correcto

god is dead
If the human race originated from the same source, how did the “white” portion succeed to end up at the top of the totem, as you ascribed.

Your thoughts, please.
Actually a black scientist named Yakub created the whites on the island of Patmos. It was the brutal eugenics system set in place by Yakub and continued by his followers that instilled evil within us. We were created by evil and are evil.

Dr Louis Farrakhan preaches this don’t ya know.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Whites were the majority????? Why else. Now that other races are populating the nation at a higher rate do you really notice a color "at the top of the totem"
What era are you referring to? If Africa is the birthplace of the human race, when did the caucasians become the majority??

quad decade guy

What era are you referring to? If Africa is the birthplace of the human race, when did the caucasians become the majority??
Well Asia and India are the most populated.....With Han Chinese being the "biggest". So I read...

If we are all "African".....to begin with.....

See above about majorities....

Now, about superiority and all that.....or better called "technologically advanced".....I'd say the slums of Chicago/LA/Minneapolis /Calcutta/Soweto aren't much different......or that "tribes" killing each other in Congo with machetes isn't much different than thugs killing each other in the streets of Chicago....burning tires in the streets of Haiti isn't any different than burning down Portland....

See?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Well Asia and India are the most populated.....With Han Chinese being the "biggest". So I read...

If we are all "African".....to begin with.....

See above about majorities....

Now, about superiority and all that.....or better called "technologically advanced".....I'd say the slums of Chicago/LA/Minneapolis /Calcutta/Soweto aren't much different......or that "tribes" killing each other in Congo with machetes isn't much different than thugs killing each other in the streets of Chicago....burning tires in the streets of Haiti isn't any different than burning down Portland....

See?
Animals.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What was the name of the black guy who discovered the North Pole ?
Or the name of the black guy who was first to the South Pole ?
What was the name of the black sailor who first traveled around the world ?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Curious. What's your point?
Probably that the majority of advancements in human knowledge are the result of the efforts of the 'white' race.

What was the 'black' race contributing to that store of knowledge during that time?

In other words, the ambitions of the 'white' race put them at the forefront of both knowledge and technology that placed them at the top of that proverbial totem pole. Not racism.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Probably that the majority of advancements in human knowledge are the result of the efforts of the 'white' race.

What was the 'black' race contributing to that store of knowledge during that time?

In other words, the ambitions of the 'white' race put them at the forefront of both knowledge and technology that placed them at the top of that proverbial totem pole. Not racism.

I would not consider the term “White” to be appropriate to the great advances in our world history. More like “European” .. just study the Renaissance period (16th century) , architecture, arts, medicine, sciences and literature were born from their Judaea Christian teachings.

The other continents did not have those advantages...that is why this cancel culture will not work, you can not deny greatness when you see a work of art like “Las Meninas” by Velazquez done in 1652...Now compare that piece of art to what was being made away from the European Arena...

wilberforce15

I would not consider the term “White” to be appropriate to the great advances in our world history. More like “European” .. just study the Renaissance period (16th century) , architecture, arts, medicine, sciences and literature were born from their Judaea Christian teachings.

The other continents did not have those advantages...that is why this cancel culture will not work, you can not deny greatness when you see a work of art like “Las Meninas” by Velazquez done in 1652...Now compare that piece of art to what was being made away from the European Arena...
Judea-Christian isn't a thing.

The word you're looking for is "Christian."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

A5AB4166-F56D-4ECF-8D73-FC9A7385077A.gif