Was Vinny Perrone of Local 804 Out Of Line If Allegations Are True?

Inthegame

For those that think a business decision, fair or not, should be dealt with on a personal level, consider reversing the situation.

Would anyone feel it proper for UPS to advertise to your neighbors that you were fired for theft, before your case was heard?

Anyway the two pregnant ladies along with eight non pregnant members are back to work and their grievances are proceeding through the negotiated procedure.

cachmeifucan

For those that think a business decision, fair or not, should be dealt with on a personal level, consider reversing the situation.

Would anyone feel it proper for UPS to advertise to your neighbors that you were fired for theft, before your case was heard?

Anyway the two pregnant ladies along with eight non pregnant members are back to work and their grievances are proceeding through the negotiated procedure.
The sign probably helped push management to bring them back. How does a sign mean violence is next.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
It’s bush league, end of story. I know plenty of :censored2:bag management types but I also know plenty of teamsters that have earned that title as well.

DeCurtis

Too bad Mr. Joe Reimo is a cowardly, UPS management, bully, and only has the fortitude to assert himself inside a UPS building.

542thruNthru

Exactly.

Some people need to remember. Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction.

If this is what their members want that's fine. It is them that will be dealing with the reaction from management not the local.

DeCurtis

Exactly.

Some people need to remember. Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction.

If this is what their members want that's fine. It is them that will be dealing with the reaction from management not the local.
Let them. Get these cowardly bullies out of their Centers --their UPS provided safe spaces-- and watch them pack up and leave the moment somebody looks at them sternly.

meritocracy

Personally, I think he should have given the center manager a reacharound for firing pregnant women who went home at the same time they always do. After all, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Inthegame

Personally, I think he should have given the center manager a reacharound for firing pregnant women who went home at the same time they always do.
So what job at UPS can an 8 1/2 month pregnant woman do safely?
After all, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
In physics, not in labor issues.
The only thing that comes out of "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" mentally, is soup eating blind folks, not solutions.

Yolo

This might lead to better OT protection, more FT jobs and basic respect for parttimers. So I'm perfectly okay with it.

Yolo

I like how Vinny went to bat for them instead of blaming them for low voter turnout. He knows that it's his job to protect his members.