Was Vinny Perrone of Local 804 Out Of Line If Allegations Are True?

Seymour Packages

Bosses being scared of union workers is a good thing kbye
I agree. I had my Center Manager talking about that we "are on the same team." We absolutely not on the same team. I am here to make a living. You are here to make sure I make as little of it as possible while producing as much as possible. Step away from me before I file a grievance.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I agree. I had my Center Manager talking about that we "are on the same team." We absolutely not on the same team. I am here to make a living. You are here to make sure I make as little of it as possible while producing as much as possible. Step away from me before I file a grievance.
?

542thruNthru

He's in the street.

friend* your moral bull*.
UPS really ruined your life.
d99d8cd2-08e1-4db9-bcb7-5752bc3ce579_text.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I remember once a driver was on the verge of tears because he just had a little boy and the C.M. wanted to fire him for some bull:censored2: he saw on a stalking session observation. You know he got the biggest :censored2:ing boner from watching that. :censored2:ing scumbag.

sailfish

Yes but where and why. Creepy stalker move if he's at the managers house.
:censored2: the manager. You know that scum :censored2: degenerate piece of :censored2: stalks drivers on a regular basis sitting down the street outside of people's houses.

sailfish

So did you go to his house?
I don't want to visit that :censored2:. All I can do is hope he blows out both his fake knees on the golf course and gets lost and no one finds him and he gets eaten alive by vultures in the sun. You have no idea how much I :censored2:ing hate that scheming, conniving, scum sucking, degenerate, bottom-feeding, piece of :censored2: assh0. :censored2:. My blood pressure's going up just thinking about that :censored2: stain's ugly mug. Hope he's have a miserable :censored2:ing retirement.

Seymour Packages

I remember once a driver was on the verge of tears because he just had a little boy and the C.M. wanted to fire him for some bull* he saw on a stalking session observation. You know he got the biggest *ing boner from watching that. *ing scumbag.
So did you go to his house?
People go to politician's, sports stars, and other people's homes to protest all the time. It is a public street, with a signboard truck that states a simple fact, with a publicly accessible photo of Joe Reimo that isn't lewd or offensive.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
friend management those guys are scumbags lol.
We have a process of grievance and arbitration, no? Currently, these employees that walked off the job got their jobs back.
A panel will decide if they are to receive back pay. The election stunt did zero for any of this.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We have a process of grievance and arbitration, no? Currently, these employees that walked off the job got their jobs back.
A panel will decide if they are to receive back pay. The election stunt did zero for any of this.

What if you have a weak Union and none of this will work? We need more guys like Vinny. Also, why should we have any empathy for management when they don’t with us ?