"We have had enough"

Skooney

Not about the money.. Lol.

2 tier wages. People don’t want to lose overtime to the 22.4’s. Part timers not getting enough raise..

All valid issues in this contract. It may not be entirely about money, but don’t pretend it’s not about money at all.

Last edited:

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
"We have had enough!!"

cac-truong-hop-duoc-huy-bo-hop-dong.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

Not about the money.. Lol.

2 tier wages. People don’t want to lose overtime to the 22.4’s. Part timers not getting enough raise..

All valid issues in this contract. It may not be entirely about money, but don’t pretend it’s not about money at all.
It's about the concessions. The subcontracting. The substandard part time wage even with a $3 boost. And what doesn't help things here is the @Tony Q regime that belittles members who evidently have more spine than his group and are more in touch with what the members want and need.

Tony Q

It's about the concessions. The subcontracting. The substandard part time wage even with a $3 boost. And what doesn't help things here is the @Tony Q regime that belittles members who evidently have more spine than his group and are more in touch with what the members want and need.
I would not come across that way if I wasn't dealing with irrational people such as yourself.

I would not come across that way if I wasn't dealing with irrational people such as yourself.

You just don’t understand. We asked you to do two things.

1) Less overtime with better 9.5 language so we would get paid next week rather maybe get paid in 3 months.

2) Add a simple sentence into the contract that said. No memeber covered under this agreement could be forced to work more than 60 hours without consent.

We do not want more money. We want less. Less OT period. You fail to understand that by saying that have to pay us double time after 60. This is why people are so happy to vote no. You think we are following someone and we are not. Well most of us are not. We just want to go home.

Tony Q

You just don’t understand. We asked you to do two things.

1) Less overtime with better 9.5 language so we would get paid next week rather maybe get paid in 3 months.

2) Add a simple sentence into the contract that said. No memeber covered under this agreement could be forced to work more than 60 hours without consent.

We do not want more money. We want less. Less OT period. You fail to understand that by saying that have to pay us double time after 60. This is why people are so happy to vote no. You think we are following someone and we are not. Well most of us are not. We just want to go home.
The 70 hours is a dot law. I’m sorry you have to ball up and file to get paid out on 9.5 Grievances. As far as wages go the Part times feel they are not getting good raise so I disagree with what you want.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The 70 hours is a dot law. I’m sorry you have to ball up and file to get paid out on 9.5 Grievances. As far as wages go the Part times feel they are not getting good raise so I disagree with what you want.
I’ve been filing for several weeks and been getting paid, BUT it’s still takes a while to get checks. Why didn’t they get what we asked?

Just because DoT says we can work 70 hours nothing says that we cannot add language in the contract saying we work 60 hours max without consent. But it’s still a nice talking point. This is why we are voting no.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Just because DoT says we can work 70 hours nothing says that we cannot add language in the contract saying we work 60 hours max without consent. But it’s still a nice talking point. This is why we are voting no.
“Hey guys, I know you want to reduce excessive OT so here’s what we did, we didn’t change much in the 9.5 language but we added drivers at a reduced rate and we also allowed UPS to work you 70 hours during peak even though we pretended to be against it last year. So enjoy!”

The Real Jack RyanMI6

"We have had enough!!" Said by Tyler Binder in his new video. Yet in a previous video links a 2300 weekly paycheck.
2300 payc
"We have had enough!!" Said by Tyler Binder in his new video. Yet in a previous video links a 2300 weekly paycheck.
This post proves why those who vote no my wish to do so. ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY THIS TIME. IT ABOUT ALL THE NON ECONOMIC ISSUES

Days

I guess I'm the only one that finds it comical.

@wide load

It's always about the money bud. If Tyler doesn't like working at UPS he can just save his money and quit and get a really good fully paid education or maybe even work part time at UPS while he does it.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Part of my thinking and reasoning for saying it may not be the economic reasons but the non economic parts of this contract go along these lines. At the start of this current contract my route 170 stops = 10 hour day with a 17sporh. 5 years latter
170 stops = 8.5 hour day. So do the math what am i being paid per day really. Now am i making more money absolutely. However, factor in inflation etc. Now lets turn our attention to non economic factors. Each year not be my choice my hours worked for that year has increased, my peices per hour, have increased, the toil on my body has increased, time with family and friends decreased On The Weekends Especially. So lets address that issue briefly, because of the increased stops per car, stops per mile, stops per hour, my recovery time has gone from sleeping in an hour or two to as high as 24 hours. Thus my quality of life has decreased. The union responded to these concerns by giving UPS a lower paid workforce? So for me im fine with the money in the proposal shoild it pass. If you read my past posts ive never addressed the $$$ as being unfair. For me and al those ive had face to face meetings with there are a multitude of real non economic issues that need to be addressed. Now ive put of celebration of my Birthday for weeks. I received my ballot today and voted. So now its time to party however, whatever way it goes we all of us have some different days ahead. UPS is not the same company it was and never will be again. Till next time JRyan

Last edited:

Tony Q

I guess I'm the only one that finds it comical.

@wide load

It's always about the money bud. If Tyler doesn't like working at UPS he can just save his money and quit and get a really good fully paid education or maybe even work time at UPS while he does it.
This place sucks so bad that his mom who worked here 20 years got him a job here. She must not like him much.