We need AC! This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
C'mon United Parcel Service.

Treat me like a crack whore. I don't care, but afford me the chance not to have a heat stroke. You can't be that evil gawd damnit!

Get rich.... make tons of $$$... have power to command. Do it, enjoy... yet have a little heart for Chrissakes and provide some Air Conditioning.

I really am dying!

Please.

sandwich

The resident gearhead

Treat me like a crack whore. I don't care, but afford me the chance not to have a heat stroke. You can't be that evil gawd damnit!

Get rich.... make tons of $$$... have power to command. Do it, enjoy... yet have a little heart for Chrissakes and provide some Air Conditioning.

I really am dying!

Please.
Are you mentally retarded?

Box Ox

I really am dying!

Please.

Wow, I guess you really are a driver! Everybody, come quick! We can take his pro-vote for the turd Contract posts seriously now!

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive

I really am dying!

Please.
Freeze sandwich bags full of water. Keep in cooler. Tape to body as need. Rinse and repeat.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
I'd imagine the mechanics would love the complaints of "my A/C isn't cold enough!" every night on the DVIR sheets.

I would have been happy with a better seal around the engine shroud back in the day. I'd use a full roll of tape trying to seal that bad boy, back in the day. Had to replace the tape every time the mechanic needed to remove the shroud.

542thruNthru

I really am dying!

Please.

giphy-25.gif

Box Ox

Why did you come back?

His bosses are worried that the Contract might not be a sure thing even though Union leadership has sold out. They've instructed him to resume his disinformation campaign.

So now he's trying to gaslight his way to rebuilding his online image and credibility so he can continue peddling false information regarding, and promotion of the sellout Contract that has yet to be voted on.

OW1TsDf.jpg

Superteeth2478

I really am dying!

Please.
You're going to deliver record volumes of packages in the dead of summer without A/C, and you're going to like it! Take it all, bitch!

Edit: What, it censors :censored2: but not bitch? What is this nonsense?

F

Frankie's Friend

I really am dying!

Please.
Others are truly dying...
20180718_193948.jpg

42 yr old postal worker dies of heart attack while delivering in the heat.
20180718_193850.jpg

Their trucks are white. Another decent postal carrier death.

Your childish rant is disrespectful...as usual.

F

Frankie's Friend

It is 97° in South Georgia with swarms of gnats.
At least once a year I go back home to make sure that there’s no way in hell I move back home.
Chameleons would help if you get them integrated.
The cock reaches are the size of small mice. Better get some blue racers for that issue.