We want your AR

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We walk in with whatever we want, it’s a joke.

Walking out is a tad more difficult, but not much.

I’m honestly surprised some disgruntled employee hasn’t shot up the place.

There really isn’t anything to stop them.
Honestly security policies are only as good as the people monitoring them. I could get in with whatever weapon I wanted to.

They don't pay the guards enough to give a crap. They mostly just check non uniformed employees on the way out. They probably get a reward for catching theft.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was hypothetical.

I don't have any guns, it doesn't matter.

I feel like I want to ask you, 'Why don't you own any hand-planes'?
My wife is well trained in wood working and she has some small tools for that purpose, but she is more fond of ceramics, so we have a small kiln out back. She also has a permit to carry a gun.

I'm not sure why that was relevant, but if it makes you feel better.....

BrownArmy

My wife is well trained in wood working and she has some small tools for that purpose, but she is more fond of ceramics, so we have a small kiln out back. She also has a handgun carry permit.

I'm not sure why that was relevant, but if it makes you feel better.....

It was only relevant in the sense of me not owning guns.

Kilns are cool.

floridays

He actually shot you three times before you could get within arm’s reach of him. Oh well.
If the guy doesn't appreciate the right to attempt to protect his family, it's on him.

I assume his wife knew she was marrying a man that would not protect his family in the event that it may be required.

It's his choice, I don't need spineless clowns making this decision for me and mine however.

He is pro choice don't you know. I hope no intruder nullifies the choice his wife made to bring children to term.

Some criminals have no regard for life, inflicting late term abortions, no matter the age of the abortee, him, his wife, or the children he claims to love and protect.

Kinda harsh what I offered, it is truth nonetheless.

bbsam

Staff member
51 years old and not once have I had to reach for the gun safe I don’t have.

What I don’t get is why you guys have to tell yourselves scary stories to justify gun ownership.

“Because I like guns and want to own guns.”

Seems like that should suffice.

watdaflock?

The democrats are on national TV producing the NRA's propaganda for them.
Like I said, NRA advertises to the stupid. Look at the meme with Beto. He'll never be the Democratic candidate.

Just curious. Has your seatbelt ever actually stopped your egg head from going through your windshield?
The short bus doesn't have seatbelts.

Strong rebuttal from the Donald's. When you can't offer a legit argument, resort to insults.

Apparently sailfish and DIDO really are morons.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

What I don’t get is why you guys have to tell yourselves scary stories to justify gun ownership.

That should suffice, but It's not even close to the best reason.

El Correcto

god is dead