We want your AR

Overpaid Union Thug

upload_2019-9-15_10-48-6.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Like I said, NRA advertises to the stupid. Look at the meme with Beto. He'll never be the Democratic candidate.

Strong rebuttal from the Donald's. When you can't offer a legit argument, resort to insults.

Apparently sailfish and DIDO really are morons.
I didn't insult you. I asked you a legit question.

Overpaid Union Thug

Unfortunately a lot of the ones buying those licenses are fudds with "cop buddies" or ironically have Gadsden flag stickers on their truck while simultaneously flying blue line American flags. You can't get much more contradictory than a Punisher skull with a blue line going through it.

Or perhaps you just don’t understand the actual meaning behind those symbols? Or are attempting to broad brush stroke your ignorant assumptions across an entire group of people to support your anti gun agenda?

sailfish

Or perhaps you just don’t understand the actual meaning behind those symbols? Or are attempting to broad brush stroke your ignorant assumptions across an entire group of people to support your anti gun agenda?
Lol! I'm about as un-antigun as you can get. Did you even read what I said?

sailfish

Well, I stand corrected about your stance on guns. But I don’t agree about the symbols.
The Punisher character was a violent vigilante who was failed justice by the system. Police are that system and are intended to enforce the law while acting within the law. That's what makes blue line Punisher skulls so conflicting. And these guys with all kinds of cop buddies as I said or who fly Gadsden flags alongside blue line flags gotta realize just exactly who it is that enforces red flag laws or any other kind of anti-gun law and would be the ones carrying out any kind of confiscation.

Overpaid Union Thug

The Punisher character was a violent vigilante who was failed justice by the system. Police are that system and are intended to enforce the law while acting within the law. That's what makes blue line Punisher skulls so conflicting. And these guys with all kinds of cop buddies as I said or who fly Gadsden flags alongside blue line flags gotta realize just exactly who it is that enforces red flag laws or any other kind of anti-gun law and would be the ones carrying out any kind of confiscation.
That’s too many assumptions to be a fair broad brush generalization. Most people could care less about the origins of the Punisher symbol. And he wasn’t anti cop unless the cop was corrupt. And they probably believe that their cop buddies will do the right thing in a pinch. But regardless.....their choice in friends, flags, and stickers doesn’t negate there collective power of gun ownership.