We want your AR

BrownArmy

If a person needs a high capacity weapon with a 30 round magazine with a round that tumbles so it can shred another person for so called "protection" then why would they want to,live in a neighborhood such as that in the first place? More importantly given the proliferation of gun sales with higher calibers and higher capacity magazines you would think that their neighborhoods would be safer not the other way around.
it's not about "protection" it's about the twisted sense of empowerment a weapon with that capability gives to some maladjusted people who are simply in a mental state whereby they don't know the difference between right and wrong.
Is a universal background check one that might weed out these kinds of people and perhaps the life that might be saved could be your own....is that too much to ask?
Of course the NRA would never go along with it because they're not about the average field sportsman haven't been for a long time. All they care about is selling guns. The more the better because the more they sell the more opulent Wayne LaPierre's lifestyle becomes. He doesn't give a rodent's expletive deleted about the kid out there shooting pheasants with his grandfather's 16 gauge because he doesn't make any money off of him. It's the gun manufacturer's whose keeping him in riches.

Paragraphs please.

Have some common decency.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Seriously curious.

You can't hunt with them. Are they that much fun to shoot targets that a different rifle might not be the same? G.I. Joe fantasies?

Tell me.
- Never hunted a day in my life so that aspect doesn't even matter to me.

- Yeah. They're that much fun.

- G.I. Joe fantasies? Nah. I have no desire to emulate anyone under the directive of the government. Plus my ARs are custom built from top shelf parts I hand picked. Better than any G.I. gun churned out by the lowest bidder. (p.s. The AR-15 was originally a civilian rifle that the military adopted for their own platform. If anyone's taking cues from anyone, well...)

- Because I want to and anyone else can :censored2: off.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My brother once worked for my state's largest gun dealer. The owner's son once ordered in a shipment of AR's but when his father saw them he told his kid : " Send them back. They're not legal to hunt with and serve no legitimate purpose. Get em outta here".

The point is they're military assault weapons that serve no other purpose but to inflict gruesome injury and death to as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time.
That's not a point. Your gun shop's owner is a :censored2:ing fudd.

BrownArmy

- G.I. Joe fantasies? Nah. I have no desire to emulate anyone under the directive of the government. Plus my ARs are custom built from top shelf parts I hand picked. Better than any G.I. gun churned out by the lowest bidder. (p.s. The AR-15 was originally a civilian rifle that the military adopted for their own platform. If anyone's taking cues from anyone, well...)

And this is it.

The ‘AR-15’ or ‘assault weapon’ is just a platform for a ‘Lego’ style assembly.

There’s no way to ban the ‘platform’.

What is Beto going to ban?

Sporks?

El Correcto

god is dead
This debate is also a reason I’m not fond of the argument for Europeans being able to flood over here. I don’t oppose immigration because of skin color. I oppose individuals who don’t share American values coming to our country to change it.

Europeans especially the brits are some of the dumbest most backwards people in the world when it comes to gun ownership.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
165451ED-56A0-4547-87A7-3FC9A898E3FF.png

What I wanna do to this thread. BODY SLAM IT INTO THE BAGSTER!!!!!! DUMPSTER.....INABAG

@MyTripisCut

BrownArmy

This debate is also a reason I’m not fond of the argument for Europeans being able to flood over here. I don’t oppose immigration because of skin color. I oppose individuals who don’t share American values coming to our country to change it.

Europeans especially the brits are some of the dumbest most backwards people in the world when it comes to gun ownership.

There are other things in life besides guns.

Blahbady blahbady blah.

If your only lens is guns, get new glasses.

There’s so much going on in the US and in the world, I wouldn’t care too much about Candidates saying :censored2: they could never back up without full control of all levers of Guvment.

You’re complaining for no reason.

As per usual.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Second amendment says your last point is literally all that matters.

El Correcto

god is dead

Blahbady blahbady blah.

There’s so much going on in the US and in the world, I wouldn’t care too much about Candidates saying :censored2: they could never back up without full control of all levers of Guvment.

As per usual.
If you don’t have a boom box blaring Real American and a handle bar mustache when you try to come to this country, I don’t want you here.
upload_2019-9-13_21-56-4.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Blahbady blahbady blah.

As per usual.
Here's the deal though man.
The left has gone on and on about "common sense" gun laws, and about how they're not going to confiscate guns.

But here we are 2019 and they come out and say, flat out, 'hell yes' we're going to take your guns.

Kind of throws gas on the fire for everyone who said all along they want to take their guns when Democrats come out and literally confirm it.

The Democrat position in this election is the NRA's wet dream. I swear it's like Democrats want to lose to Trump.