We want your AR

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Giving potential invading forces a reason to think twice is enough justification for me to protect gun ownership rights. All the libs who compare Trump to Hitler, yet they don't believe they will ever have a need to defend themselves against the US military. Maintaining conflicting beliefs as being equally true is a warning sign for mental illness.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It's like a train wreck. You can't help but watch it.

What am I saying. That movie is a train wreck!
Yeah so was Street Fighter and let’s not forget Super Mario Brothers. Video game to movie adaptations usually don’t do very well.

BrownArmy

Giving potential invading forces a reason to think twice is enough justification for me to protect gun ownership rights. All the libs who compare Trump to Hitler, yet they don't believe they will ever have a need to defend themselves against the US military. Maintaining conflicting beliefs as being equally true is a warning sign for mental illness.

You're gonna take on the US military with your gun(s)?

Lulz

BrownArmy

You're right. Better to just roll over and let them have their way with you. That way it'll be easier to fill up the Trump brand concentration camps. They'll be the best concentration camps ever.

Guy, have all the guns you want, I actually don’t care.

But if you think your guns are a realistic hedge against the combined might of the Military-Corporate Industrial Complex?

K

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're right. Better to just roll over and let them have their way with you. That way it'll be easier to fill up the Trump brand concentration camps. They'll be the best concentration camps ever.
Heavy Man!
Guy, have all the guns you want, I actually don’t care.

But if you think your guns are a realistic hedge against the combined might of the Military-Corporate Industrial Complex?

K
And that is the crux of the biscuit so to speak (Zappaism).
Why should the Domestic Armed Forces have weapons that the citizens can't have?
It is illegal for the Armed Forces (Military-Corporate Industrial Complex) to be involved in domestic affairs. NOT 'K'

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sure you're right onboard with all that happy horse:censored2:.
No. But it sure is fun to watch contservatives get all “Red Dawn” patriotic again. As if you fat little keyboard Rambos would do anything but wet your surplus store cammie jammies once the ATF fired tear gas in...

Fun times!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No. But it sure is fun to watch contservatives get all “Red Dawn” patriotic again. As if you fat little keyboard Rambos would do anything but wet your surplus store cammie jammies once the ATF fired tear gas in...

Fun times!
I bet you loved Waco!
The great big government beating up a small group of citizens.
Open the borders!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Fun times!
It's pretty funny watching Democrats come out of the closet as everything they've been pretending they're not for decades.

El Correcto

god is dead

Fun times!
Yes because if we’ve learned anything the past year it’s that white men on the internet telling you what would cause them to become violent are full of :censored2:.

Lmao, by all means come and take them.